Latest Acquisitions

Pomse2001

Grand Master
wrighty said:
All these arrived today in one parcel!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[/url]

Hi mate, wow that is a fantastic lot of cardbacks :shock:

Dublinjeff said:
Those jawas looking brilliant. Super cards 8)

Some more Luke Farmboy cards for the collection. Particular thanks to Aaron :D

Hi Jeff, wow those farmer luke cardbacks is awesome 8)

8bitaaron

Padawan
Dublinjeff said:
Those jawas looking brilliant. Super cards 8)

Some more Luke Farmboy cards for the collection. Particular thanks to Aaron

No worries mate, glad to we could work out a deal :)

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Haven't posted any of my acquisitions in here for a looong time, but really happy with the Canadian Falcon :D

Falcon.jpg

Really thinking of making my MIBs into a Canadian focus (for the available ones that is).

wertyu-2007

Padawan
THANKS to everyone who sent me figures out about 10 so far , i think , i have not been able to get to computer to let sellers know they arrived and i was happy with em , all great excellent fast post and very happy , so thanks to all who sent them.
hurt my knee (mcl tear ) worst injury i ever had only though footballers had them not unfit people like me .

heres one of them , my first figure if my new collection .

Attachments

• DSCF0207.JPG
    DSCF0207.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 709

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Nice Ben figure :D

Another card for the collection. Special mention to June for securing this card in the USA for me. Thanks man. :wink:
45 Back Display Arena Offer card....was after this for an age :D
IMG_20140226_184805.jpg

SOJ

Sith Lord
Here what I've received this week. The Jawa is from Wrighty, Vader and Imp guard from Leah's toys. My first purchases on the forums, I'm thrilled with them.

The rest I've gotten from eBay. The Hoth Han is a 31 back.I've also got some loose figure variants I've been after- brow hair luke bespin, small head han, lando with teeth and blue smock ugnaught. Plan to complete my loose collection by christmas.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 672

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Nick_IoW said:
Haven't posted any of my acquisitions in here for a looong time, but really happy with the Canadian Falcon :D

[/url]

Really thinking of making my MIBs into a Canadian focus (for the available ones that is).

Wow that canadian Falcon looks awesome 8)

wertyu-2007 said:
THANKS to everyone who sent me figures out about 10 so far , i think , i have not been able to get to computer to let sellers know they arrived and i was happy with em , all great excellent fast post and very happy , so thanks to all who sent them.
hurt my knee (mcl tear ) worst injury i ever had only though footballers had them not unfit people like me .

heres one of them , my first figure if my new collection .

Nice obi-wan, why do you not show us the other figs ?

Dublinjeff said:

Another card for the collection. Special mention to June for securing this card in the USA for me. Thanks man. :wink:

Wow awesome cardback you have received Jeff :shock: Great to read June, helped you :D

SonOfJango said:
Here what I've received this week. The Jawa is from Wrighty, Vader and Imp guard from Leah's toys. My first purchases on the forums, I'm thrilled with them.

The rest I've gotten from eBay. The Hoth Han is a 31 back.I've also got some loose figure variants I've been after- brow hair luke bespin, small head han, lando with teeth and blue smock ugnaught. Plan to complete my loose collection by christmas.

Hi mate, that is some nice figs and moc you have received, but why is the picture turned upside down ? :shock:

wertyu-2007

Padawan
quoted "Nice obi-wan, why do you not show us the other figs ?"

sorry i just unpacked one figure from my secret stash , i got a bag knee , it hurt setting up for one mate , ill stick a pic of the rest up
soon though and many more to come i hope , thanks pomse

quote "
Hi mate, that is some nice figs and moc you have received, but why is the picture turned upside down ? "

he could of been hanging from the ceiling (maybe) , but yeah i agree look a nice little lot and should up righted .

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Dublinjeff said:

More than glad to help my fellow SWFUK Brothers, and we don't even need to have a inner circle :lol:

Glad you like it, it's truly a beauty! :D

As for everyone else AWESOME PICK UP's as usual.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Recevied these in the post today.Had to shift a few pieces to buy them for £100 but it was worth it.Only thing is the punch holes in the tops of the cards.Relatively clean cards,with not too much damage.I don't think I overpaid,but hey ho-i got them now.They were a buy it now on the bay,so I got there first I think :D

Attachments

• SAM_3281 (640x480).jpg
    SAM_3281 (640x480).jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 617
  • SAM_3282 (640x480).jpg
    SAM_3282 (640x480).jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 614
  • SAM_3283 (640x480).jpg
    SAM_3283 (640x480).jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 614

Palifan

Sith Lord
Nice collection of card backs! I remember those going on sale a little while ago on the bay and the price sounds about right for what they went for back then ( I think?). I was thinking of picking them up when they first went up to do a reseal job on the Lando but then noticed the hole punches. By luck a 30 back Lando came up for the listing ended so it all worked out but they are in nice condition and as card backs the holes don't detract from the look at all.

Nice one! :D

Ian

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Inspired by Lars latest display of cards, I decided to go down the cardback collection route myself. I was delighted with these latest additions :D nice collection of ESB cards. Really liking the two Palitoy logo card!
IMG_20140228_155143.jpg

IMG_20140228_155210.jpg

IMG_20140228_155225.jpg

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Awesome cardbacks! There's been a lot of great purchases as always!

I just received a butt load of stuff today (wifey wasn't too happy :?) but hell with it! I'm happy as a kid in a candy store :lol:

I know you guys aren't interested in my other cops lol but this one piece should get some love :wink:

Finally all the way from Mexico! The beginning of my squid focus :shock:

Latest posts

Top Bottom