Latest Acquisitions

Pomse2001

Grand Master
No problem, my mistake. I should have asked if we could buy them in the toy stores :oops:

I also found a link on ebay, but such a big figure must be very expensive to mail :?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=jumbo+tak&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xjumbo+yak&_nkw=jumbo+yak&_sacat=0

Pomse2001

Grand Master
2 weeks ago I received this little lot from Jon, thanks again Jon for the deal and the good price :wink:

I will use this figures and vehicle for my army building :D

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks to Jason for the backing cards. :wink:

2013-08-24122107_zps2a78852b.jpg

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
After having a chat with Iain this morning about not being able to find 'raised bar china' COO TIE Pilots any where, I walked into my local market and found this:

IMG_1892_zps5dd746da.jpg

IMG_1893_zps7e1a2d9b.jpg

søren

Jedi Knight
Pomse2001 said:
itfciain said:
Miss posting anything up on this thread - guess that's what happens when you buy so much !!

Any picked this one up from Hayd and am well chuffed with it - bubble is great for a Trilogo and the added bonus is that it comes with a Rebel Blaster

SAM_5983_zps1f3c74f7.jpg

SAM_5984_zpsb0dea696.jpg

Wow Lain, great miscard :shock: I have never seen a biker with a wrong weapon moc :shock:

Nice , there is one just like it on ebay now . Even with the same Kebee sticker :)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Some bloody great additions over the last few pages guys.

Grant - that's one tough tie pilot to track down buddy, glad you finally scored one, took me an age to get one of those for my raised bar side focus myself mater.

Pete - thats an impressive collection of daddy yaks!

Iain - you know I love those weapon error cards & don't think I have ever seen a biker weapon error either, cool stuff.

jambobbyb - I'm on the hunt for that jigsaw myself, great score, funnily enough I have the other one & every time I see a canyon one for sale its always got a piece missing :(

Rob - minty speeder very 8)

& some other great buys guys!

Very happy to be able to add a few items to the thread myself for the first time in for ever, but the ball has started rolling again.

Super rare baggie same as Vince managed to score, thought I had really missed out on this one again, lukily the seller had a second one :D toy fair baggie exclusive -

IMGP5587_zpsb7ca07d3.jpg

Next up & huge sorry Chris as its one I don't yet have but next yoda baggie is going your way & I may well have a lead on one :p

IMGP5586_zps7109bc73.jpg

ESB-f Brown snake

Huge thanks to Scott for bidding on this one for me while I was away, very pleased with this one & first I have seen, palitoy-a imperial trooper.

IMGP5585_zps0e753162.jpg

ESB-g -

IMGP5588_zpsf70365a5.jpg

& this is the cherry on the cake & needed for my big purchase (below) Sw-a R2 dark blue top

IMGP5589_zpsffd8bc86.jpg

& the item I have been looking for for a long time, huge thanks to Pat in Auz for this one!, just really really need a SW-a C3p0 baggie to finish the set off now, but thats going to be one tough nut to crack -

IMGP5590_zpse67b908f.jpg

Going to update my Baggie Graded thread to in a mo

TC-14

Sith Lord
Blimey, Frank- you say you haven't posted anything in this thread for a while and then you come up with this little lot :shock: a real fast for the eyes, well done pal.

Grant: amazing find at your local market, what a story- nice one 8)

Latest posts

Top Bottom