Awesome Vader June

Once again Stellar proofs Bram! :eek: :shock:

Great Haul Erik 8)

theslider

Sith Lord
A couple more card backs:
DSC00018_zpsa74e3f62.jpg

DSC00021_zps0d054a06.jpg

And finally another 20 back. Bubble is cracked open at the top and the figure isn't in the best shape and has the wrong weapon and is missing its footer, but I'm happy with it!
DSC00022_zps731a2463.jpg

DSC00023_zps990555e1.jpg

39 to go now!

fun4kids

Padawan
Big week for me - started off with a lovely ROTJ DSD from Iain then followed up with a minty R2D2 21 back and a jaw dropping Boba Fett on an ROTJ 77 back - I just love the picture on this card - it summarises vintage for me really - and then to top that all off my Die Cast grail item arrived, sadly it left Canada in one piece but arrived with the bubble broken in 2 places, the bubbles on these Ti Bombers are so brittle - I already have one that has a cracked bubble and this was to be my perfect piece - sadly it hasn't survived but it still displays well, I will tape the bubble and no-one will know apart from me (oh and all you lot now)

Attachments

• ROTJ DSD.JPG
    ROTJ DSD.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 635
  • ROTJ Boba 77 back.JPG
    ROTJ Boba 77 back.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 645
  • SW r2d2 21 back.JPG
    SW r2d2 21 back.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 636

x-pack

Grand Master
monkey_roo said:
Nout to special here but 3more down and that means 10 left to go. These can firmly be filed under beater cards but figs are all great.

Sweet MOCs 8) Please please please do not use sellotape to fix the bubble down. Get some PVA and a small paint brush and brush on some glue under the bubble where it fits the card. You can clamp the bubble down with clothes pegs or you can carefully stack something heavy enough to hold the bubble down on top of the card and around the bubble. Some PVA might splodge out when it's wet. Carefully wipe off the excess and the rest will dry clear.

I get loads of reseals that have been done with tape. It's a bleedin pain in the arse :roll:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Fett love.....that is a cool piece love it :D
Great pick ups there Fun 4

Agree with X pack, Sellotape nd Star Wars do not mix

Hate tape on boxed vehicles as well :twisted:

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
@Monkey-Roo: Nice last 17 mocs :D Amanaman looks great.

@Phantom: Love that Early Bird Certificate :mrgreen: hopefully one day I will have one myself. And those Popys are killer! Great pics ups.

@The Slider: Nice cardbacks! Gotta love that Palitoy Logo :D cool Greedo moc.

@F4k: Dude you are insane :shock: more jems to the collection! **** the R2 Moc is a Beauty, the DSD is ace & the Diecast Bomber is sweet too. But the Boba Fett ROTJ Moc is ****ing kick ass!!!

And thanks for all the love on my Recent Pick ups :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi phantom, wow nice items. I love the popys a lot :shock:

Hi Dark Sith Lord, thanks mate for the kind words :D

Hi theslider, wow a lot of palitoy items, very cool 8)

Hi fun4kids, wow nice moc :eek:

x-pack

Grand Master
Slider - Nice Greedo. Think i was watching that one 8) Decided against a bid as not ESB, but still one of my faves

theslider

Sith Lord
Thanks Ian and X-pack,

Went for a little bit higher than I wanted, but still under my top bid. I lucked out and got a minty Greedo in a job lot I got today - yay! 20 backs are defo harder to pick up than 12 backs IMO.

Anyway, second purchase for this month so nothing more till September I think:

Again it is a cracked open bubble missing the footer - it has tape residue (and tape) around the top, but the rest of the bubble is great as is the card which is unpunched.

38 to go now!

Christian

Jedi Master
Bramistuta25 said:
rob71 said:
Bram, nice proofs - is it possible to find a Nien Nunb with Nien Nunb sticker? (thought I saw a MOC once)

Hi mate.

It is yes. They were New Zealand released ones and there's only 4 known examples that are MOC. Here's a pic:

I found one in the last big MOC and Boxed goodies I bought (very lucky). I sold it to a guy who has 2 others. :wink:

Hope this helps?!

Bram

Bram,

As I've said before the Toltoys NN on NN offer is an awesome piece and congrats on finding a new home for it and adding some more terrific Revenge proofs to your run. (Hope you've had a chat with Don H re picking up a few more).

Toltoys NN on NN offer MOC = Australian not New Zealand. There were NZ Toltoys MOCs produced but the NN offer was on the Aussie cardbacks.

Cheers,
Christian

Latest posts

Top Bottom