Latest Acquisitions

Ukgarisson

Padawan
As soon as I get to a PC I'll upload my 21 back Boba Fett, not the best card in the world but still sealed and looks 100% better in an acrylic case

Darn iPad won't let me upload.....grrrrrr

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Top buys all around everyone!

This arrived today which adds something I've been on the lookout for a few years now. A better pic of the letter and a little writeup can be read here for those interested.

wecare.jpg

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Too many new items to comment on. Havent looked in this thread for a while, page 934 i think was the last time I looked. Lots of great new additions guys, hopefully will be able to post some soon shen moneys not so tight. 8)

maniac79

Jedi Master
Shawn, thanks for the article and amazing pickup. :) Out of interest, for how much do such things go?

I agree, to many new items to comment on, but all are great, well done and keep going. :)

marky1973

Padawan
hi guys my increasing fett focus collection, latest buys

P1000852.jpg

2 tri's one unpainted belt, polish sprue tree unpainted fett and my real faves now(apart from my LL RR BF)2 meccano fetts(french tri's)

big thanks to Steve dwyer again for helping me source these, I'm getting there steve how many more meccano fetts do i need to keep up with you :lol:

flycasual

Jedi Master
More great stuff!

Interesting find Shawn. 8)

That one Mecc Fett looks in great condition, Mark. I want one! :mrgreen:

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Great aquisitions guys.Im digging everything,especially the Fett focus.

Gotta say though,surely UKG should type up a COA instead of writing it by hand-well,the item name i mean.It kind of lets down the overall appearance of that fantastic Fett,and the great case it sits in.Obviously,its still a great piece though.

Lee

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
More great pick ups.

The postman left this outside my house in the pissing rain yesterday. God knows how long it was out there.

Always wanted this item. I have no idea why. Its all in great condition. Well Happy :)

IMG_0628.jpg

Laterz
:wink:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
I have that game as well...cool vintage item....sucks as a game though. I am surprised with all the flooding I am hearing about....that the the damn thing did not float away.

Top Bottom