Latest Acquisitions

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Great additions guys :) i lose track of who has what :)

Got a few more items today, big thanks too Jb1 for my graded Stormtrooper, also got 4 stormies today at a bargain price slightly yellowed but paint fantastic on 2 of them, Han Carbon, Afa Lumat, snowspeeder instructions, but my best buy Yak`s twin brother :) This is awesome i thought the other little fellow was mint, but this guy is like he has just come out of the packet, love um :)

100_1727.jpg

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Epic pick ups.

Mark- what's the history of a removable rocket fett. How is it different from a prototype? Is it a foreign release?

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Maulster - That Luke is great, just read the whole of the thread on the back story. Glad it turned out well for you :D

TwistedMetal - Thats a great haul you've got there, its the Snowspeeder instructions I have got me eye on for some reason? Oh yeah I got a boxed one with no instructions :cry:

Marky - Well done on the grail piece :D time to find a new grail?

marky1973

Padawan
i agree with maulster on UKG, a massive thanks to steve at UKG too for doing an amazing custom job of my RR ledy fett
their new site will hopefully be going live next week.

Lee77

Sith Lord
Great pickups people. Favourite today is Marks LL Fett. Awesome mate, followed by Grants Luke. Well done boys.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Some super stuff lads, That LL Fett is really nice............. 8)
Agree that the UKG stuff looks good, few bits on the way from Steve soon......till then I will have to put up with this new little guy who arrived this morning, another one to add to the growing graded collection..... :D
AFA 80 R2D2 Sensorscope
001-5.jpg

marky1973

Padawan
thanks guys he's a bit special so i decided to go for a custom case for him, steve really has done a brilliant job of casing him
A1 stuff, glad you like. :D

spoons

Grand Master
Great new buys people, and a great stor Grant. I'm really pleased you've found a new Luke combo

flycasual

Jedi Master
I think the pinnacle of this thread has been reached with those napkins. :lol:

They are awesome, btw.

Absolutely love the Fett!!! 8)

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Dublinjeff said:
Agree that the UKG stuff looks good, few bits on the way from Steve soon......till then I will have to put up with this new little guy who arrived this morning, another one to add to the growing graded collection..... :D
AFA 80 R2D2 Sensorscope

Jeff- do you think the acrylic is better than loose?

Cheers.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Maulster79 said:
Dublinjeff said:
AFA 80 R2D2 Sensorscope

Jeff- do you think the acrylic is better than loose?

Cheers.

Hi Grant,

In response to your question, I can see the attraction of both. Not sitting on the fence here. I like looking at my loose figures, the majority of my collection is loose as is, However saying that I have recently started to focus on getting some of my better loose figures and loose 12 Backs graded or picking up some loose graded figures I wanted, if the price was right :D I still get a great kick out of looking and handling the graded figures and dont feel that it has taken away from my collection or collecting experiance in anyway.

I think Steve and Co. at UKG do a really nice job and the figures look super displayed, in my humble opinion.... I know some people will disagree but hey, thats what makes it fun collecting, no two collectors are the same. I have got 1 MOC graded recently and will be sending some more off again I think they look really nice as well and display great.

To be totally truthful my whole collection is probably an investment for the future for my little one down the line, college, car, who knows. I know that sounds a bit mercenary but i have seen that the graded figures tend to sell well. Anyway, thats a good few years away and I'm sure I will keep something back, even then...:wink:

So, Acrylic v Loose, Both(as you will see in my next LA post tonight :D ).... that is until I can afford to get all of them sealed up in their little plastic coffins... :lol: :lol:

Cheers mate, Jeff

Top Bottom