Latest Acquisitions

Joe

Grand Master
Johan_S said:
Nice Sören, too bad those are fakes....

;-)

I didn't want to upset him but now you let the cat out of the bag I will pile on - Sorry Soren, faker than a fake thing!

IF those were real however they would all be very nice additions (especially that ESB Leia ;) )

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Dark Sith Lord said:
Missed your pickup Jeff Nice one! :)
Cheers man, was doing a bit of digging online and there seems to be a few diferent ones out there. Hadn't seen them before and don't remember them growing up. Just liked the box photo and it displays nice..... :D

snaggletooth

Jedi Master
Great new proofs Soren, that focus is really coming along now mate. That kit is interesting to Jeff, I'm sure I can remember some thing about them from back in the day, did they do other non SW items?

Lee77

Sith Lord
Nice pickups Tim, Soren and Jeff.
Tim, I see you gave in and got Amanaman!
Got these this week for a mate, but due to some shitty circumstances (not his fault!), there staying with me. Gonna get them cased up in the next couple of weeks. I think mailers look pretty cool that way.
ESB Bossk and 4-Lom. The catalogues are pretty cool. Like a trip down memory lane.
DSCF0936 (640x480).jpg

DSCF0938 (640x480).jpg

Thanks.
Lee.

søren

Jedi Knight
Joe said:
Johan_S said:

;-)

I didn't want to upset him but now you let the cat out of the bag I will pile on - Sorry Soren, faker than a fake thing!

IF those were real however they would all be very nice additions (especially that ESB Leia ;) )

Can ask why they should be fakes ? They come from a very trusted source .

:)

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
snaggletooth said:
Great new proofs Soren, that focus is really coming along now mate. That kit is interesting to Jeff, I'm sure I can remember some thing about them from back in the day, did they do other non SW items?
Just looking at a few other sites and yeah they, MPC, seem to have been a big model making company in the 70's and 80's. Made a lot of American car models, chevys, etc They did a few other star wars bits , lukes snow speeder is one I think.

Joe

Grand Master
søren said:
Joe said:
Johan_S said:

;-)

Can ask why they should be fakes ? They come from a very trusted source .

:)

Late april fools :)

snaggletooth

Jedi Master
Dublinjeff said:
snaggletooth said:
Just looking at a few other sites and yeah they, MPC, seem to have been a big model making company in the 70's and 80's. Made a lot of American car models, chevys, etc They did a few other star wars bits , lukes snow speeder is one I think.

Thanks for the reply Jeff, not sure where I remember them from then.

søren

Jedi Knight
[/quote]

Late april fools :)[/quote]

NOT FUNNY !

Well i had to go to a local flea marked . Picked up a nice little lot with lose figz the firste day .

I always go the last day an hour before they close as i know the have a fire sale on all that's left . I know they throw out all the stuff that's left after the close.

I picked up some other toy stuff for resale . And had a look at tabel with lots of bord games . I had looked at it the first day . But there where nothing good . And i would say that at leats 500 gown ups and kids had been going though all this stuff for two days .

But then i find this Gi Joe box with the poster taped to the front of the box . I buy it as it's cheap. Bring it home and start to take away the new tape that has sealed the open end . And out comes four mint figuere and some other stuff :shock: Very god buy :D . That why i love tracking down this stuff :)

maniac79

Jedi Master
Guys, guys, guys... :shock: Didn't have the chance to look at this thread in the last days because my son was here for the week. Then I come around and want to show you my latest pickups, but after seeing yours I feel like I can't impress you anyhow, so why even try? DTs and 15 packs... Have a break guys, please. ;)

Great pickups everybody... Won't say anything about the DTs Bram, sorry, it just seems that there are too many of them flying around lately, so nothing special... (Just kidding! :lol:)

And Frank, that 15 pack is just wow, know how glad you must be to have it and sorry that I forgot to wish you a happy birthday, but like I said, I wasn't around much the last week. So happy belated birthday and sorry, pal. Will make up to it soon.

But now I'm back and I'm back to present you my latest pickups, most of them have been on hold for quite a while again.

6934669026_d592735fe9_b.jpg

6934670072_8754bbd519_b.jpg

Nothing too special here, that's a box only and it's not in the greatest shape. But it does come with original inserts and was cheap as chips. Not pictured: It even came with one Ejector Clip which is damaged on another boxed Tie Interceptor of mine which I can now fix. :)

7080732947_4b0dc0f2c9_b.jpg

6934652838_9fd20d31a2_b.jpg

Maybe you have seen this on eBay UK. In the description it said that the electronics have worked when the seller picked it up many years ago but hasn't tested them ever since. Usually this is a synonym for: "Not working". But guess what: Fully working. Gameplay is a pain in the ass though... :lol: But I like the item as such.

7080733771_04137f04b2_b.jpg

This was missing from the Death Star Playset which I picked up from Mark. Thanks to Liam for finding this for me. :)

6934658524_f0dbeed266_b.jpg

Yeah, yeah, I know... More vintage coming up after this one, just a quick group shot of some new stuff I got. The GG figures are again sponsored by the local comic book store. :shock: The MISB Dewback was so cheap that I couldn't resist. Much cheaper than a loose one I picked up last year. And the Bounty Hunters set was also very cheap, about 1/3 the price they go for on eBay ... 8)

6934654504_70dfe6d756_b.jpg

7080722181_879a1cf21c_b.jpg

6934671014_a156604c8b_b.jpg

Another Tauntaun. :shock: Got this because of the inserts, the last one I got last time has a nicer box and instructions, but no inserts, so I will put these inserts into the Palitoy box.
Reigns broken ... :x Anybody selling 2 unbroken Tauntaun reigns, please holla @ me.

6934662950_14404a040c_b.jpg

6934655270_366f40da61_b.jpg

7080734847_52f66623a6_b.jpg

NRFB ... Yes, NEVER removed from box ... Well, OK ... Only for this shot ... oh and for the shot that the seller has done ... ah well, you know what I mean. More like MIBUW (Mint in Box - unplayed with) :) Box is not the best, but it's OK ...

6934657196_ea16d77015_b.jpg

7080740025_1d892c5635_b.jpg

6934650280_100d575dac_b.jpg

MIBUW too. Box is nicer than the PDT-8 one.

7080741501_e4f4c3709e_b.jpg

6934647948_bdbc3a4ea5_b.jpg

I like this one, the box is real nice, but unfortunately the electronics do not work, so I will have to replace it later.

7080729831_996d94c091_b.jpg

7080727029_37ae5a9efa_b.jpg

MIBUW as well. So nice ... This would be the nicest in this haul if it wasn't for the next bib boy ...

7080737661_ce8418311b_b.jpg

6934651362_92bc28df1e_b.jpg

7080738655_b26c3d7fd4_b.jpg

Yeah... guess this is the hottest one in this post ... Was sealed on both ends and I opened it to verify that everything is in there.
:twisted:
Just kidding! It's still sealed on one side, the other side was already open. The box is sooo nice and decals unapplied, wow. Of course I would prefer a POTF packaging, but oh well ...

Thanks for looking guys. :)

Top Bottom