Latest Acquisitions

timbo72

Sith Lord
Cool stuff Frank, looving the Greedo and Stormtroopers

This will be my last post on here for a while as funds have dried up a little. More next month though :?

17686_3505689601972_1263744457_3447206_937891667_n.jpg

31162_3505677721675_1263744457_3447204_558685234_n.jpg

PGowdy

Grand Master
Bought these clear bubbles Kenner ROTJ Mocs a little while back. Only just got round to taking pics. The ERG and GG especially are very nice. 8)

DSC_0005-18.jpg

DSC_0008-17.jpg

PGowdy

Grand Master
itfciain said:
That's a cracking GG - don't see too many of them in clear bubbles

Yeah, the GG is a Made in Mexico and i'm pretty sure that's the only way you'll get a clear bubble one. It's always been one of my fave figs and mocs so always wanted a clear bubble example.
Only took me 2 years.
Funny story, this was for sale on ebay about a year and a half ago. I was watching it and umming and ahring over whether to pull the trigger... and as is often the case my hesitation cost me and someone else swooped in and bought it. Turned out that swine was HAM! :lol:
I was really please for him :twisted: I messaged him and said if he ever wanted to sell it then i'd be interested. He promised to give me first refusal and to be fair he was true to his word and messaged me a week ago saying he was putting it up for sale. So THIS time i bought it. Along with the ERG which i've had my beady eye on for a long while.

maniac79

Jedi Master
Real nice ROTJs, Pete!

And Tim: You think we believe you? You pulled that trick earlier. Fool us once, shame on you. Fool us twice, shame on us. :lol: Bet you're posting up new additions tomorrow again! :D
But it's OK, I'm impressed by seeing your collection grow. :)

Frank: Glad to read. :)

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Great Buys as always lads, lovin the loosies tim, super biker scouts, such a cool figure... :mrgreen:
Pete, great moc's there..... 8) always like the GG as he was my first moc when I started back collecting

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Some great ROTJ MOC's Pete!, always nice when a long term wait pays off, it makes the having so much more enriching init, that ERG is the nuts, I do like that figure a lot & its card is very cool 8)

Tim - what Dennis said :lol: going great guns on the army building!!

timbo72

Sith Lord
I guess it would be good to have a full loose collection, but it's just an ugly figure IMO (Ananman that is)

Really should start making some plans as what to concentrate on as ive just been buying like a mad person, so i'll have to become more selective from now on (Apart from the imperial/rebel/fett army) :D

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Sweet MOC's Pete , Gammy guard is a firm favourite of mine.

if only Kenner had put tiny holes in the backs off all of their cards we may not have yellow bubbles on any of them.

maniac79

Jedi Master
:shock:
'nuff said.

EDIT: After I was able to catch my breath again: I knew you was talking about a Boushh recently in one of your PMs when you said you had something coming that I would like, but I hadn't imagined it to be a LL Boushh baggie. Boushhilicious. :)

Top Bottom