Latest Acquisitions

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
This thread is mental... :lol: some great buys and super pictures, Lovin' the Carded Yak Face and 12 Back Stormie, Fair Play Lee and Phantom, some great loosies as well. Hopefully have a few bits to put up later in the week 8) working on a deal with a fella at the minute, Brilliant stuff again guys... :D :D

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
James. Top Buys there. What grade is the Jawa?

Keep this coming guys 8) . I have loads of new stuff I need to take pics of and I have just completed a awesome deal with a guy for a really oddballer! :mrgreen:

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
Hi Liam, The little guys just an 80 i always wanted one of these but could never pluck up the courage to take the plunge as there was very little info out there when i collected seriously on how to spot a good one! Cant wait to see some pictures of your new haul!

lee gray

Sith Lord
nice baggies Tim, the commando sure does look mint.

some decent carbacks there Poncho

cool hoth lukes jambobbyb and sweet Jawa.

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
Thanks guys glad everyone likes him, I have to say I am pretty blown away by the Stormie its absolutely mint and pearly white. Now I am here my original plan to collect the first 12 has died off think 20 sounds like a much better number to aim for :)

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Collected these guys this evening, what's cool is that the MOC figure is COO Taiwan, the loosie on the left is LFL 83, No COO and the fella on the Right is LFL 83, HK, it was pure chance but i was well happy with the three varients. ...:D :D :D

020.jpg

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Here's two LJs that I've been anxiously awaiting for and have been on my hit list for some time. Toltoys with Revenge offer front blue saber, and Kenner 65c with blue saber.

toltoysfront_0.jpg

65cbluefront.jpg

BlueDog

Sith Lord
:shock: That Toltoys is a thing of beauty, if you ever want to send him home just PM me for my address. :lol:

Good stuff well done.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Hi guys (and girls?),

Amazing finds over the last couple of days for everyone- most of the items where proper high brow holly grails. Maybe this thread should be changed to 'holy grail' finds as there are so many of them daily.

I started collecting when i opened up Steve Sansweets- Concept, Screen, Collectable book in 1994. I was a crazy star wars child but as i turned each page i got more and more sucked into nostalgia and excitment. The action figure page was the straw that broke the camels back. I had all the star wars figures.....but i didnt. I had Anakin and Imperial Dignitary.......but didnt even know of the exsistence of the other last 17. I remember being in that forbidden planet in Cardiff. I only had £10 pocket money and had spent some of that on the 2 hour bus ride. The book was £13. I looked in my pocket and some how i had just over £13. I have no idea where this extra cash came from. Maybe the bus driver gave me to much change.

I had my Bible! I was hooked!

Everything in that book is a holy grail.

Today is my birthday and I got one of those holy grails.

Keep the pictures coming guys- you have inspired me this week to get a VC Jawa, an ESB 3 pack, Yak Face MOC, another 12 back and a Luke with Blue saber. I have no idea how im gonna find or pay for them.......but its nice to be inspired.

Laterz,

IMG_0349.jpg

Top Bottom