Latest Acquisitions

Clone Collector

Padawan
Loving those Tri cards man, never a fan of them originally when they came out but love them to bits now..and as to the pice stickers, I kind of live in hope to find a "House of Holland" sticker on a card due to that shop being in Wolverhampton town centre when I was a kid, sold loads of SW kit and I have great memories of going there....the other shop was "Zodiac" toys in the Mander Centre, sold huge amounts of SW stuff.

Anyway, onto the latest buy, 77 back, unpunched Kenner, well chuffed with this guy £41.
HanHoth001-1.jpg

HanHoth004.jpg

Joe

Grand Master
Ohh haven't seen a han hoth in this thread for a long time, whatever happened to our own resident han hoth collector spoons the iceman ? ;)

Nice going- really great card!

tigerham

Sith Lord
Nice one again Steve, great Han Hoth. :)

And Joe as usual nice tri haul dude. ;)

My latest and bloody hard to get hold of with a clear bubble so well chuffed.

Nien-Nunb-MOC.jpg

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great additions guys - all look amazing

I'd agree with you aswell Ham. I've always liked the Nunb card but never found a clear enough bubble for my liking

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
P1000400.jpg

The only other example I know of is an AFA graded MOC that Gary has.

That's the last known 45A cardback I needed. There may be a 45A Yoda & Ugnaught, but nobodies ever seen one.

:)

Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
tigerham said:
Congratulations Jason, great work dude. Look forward to the group shots. :)

Cheers guys, am going to do an updated limelight of all my palitoy cardbacks when I get a few hours spare during daylight.
Should be a great shot of my trilogo set in there too!

:)

Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
I have complete runs of 12A/12B, 20, 30A, 30B & 45A. Am missing a few 41A/41B's/41C's, a couple of 45B's and a few 45C/65D's. Have all the known 65A,65B and 65C's. Got half the 70A's and a full run of trilogos across 70B,70C and 70D. Will be photographing runs by character and cardback type. Would like to do a shot of them all together but would need a sports hall for that I think!

:shock:

Jason

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Congrats on the Snag Jason that will be a great thread when you get round to it, well worth a read

Joe those tri's look very nice, how many you up to now can't be that many-more that you need?

hothtony

Youngling
Cheers Stu ....... yep too much and god help me if Mrs Tony finds out :lol: :lol:
Mind you my investment speech is being practised daily come the day of reckoning when she finds out :cry:
Mainly mailers, some multi packs a graded ESB 6 pack and some other bits .... will have to post a latest acquisition pic thread soon.
Tony

Clone Collector

Padawan
Some buys over the last week.....firstly a vintage lot for just over £11 which included a Tri Fett with painted dart!
S5030169.jpg

A few Gentle Giant busts...the quality is stunning, the Anakin reveal is worth every penny.
GentleGiant001.jpg

GentleGiant002.jpg

GentleGiant003.jpg

Top Bottom