Latest Acquisitions

PGowdy

Grand Master
Because this figure is faked and repainted a lot i think there's a lot of value in him being graded.
Could be knocking 100quid off it's worth by breaking him out so bare that in mind.

momike

Jedi Master
i know what you mean but its not really about money to me I KNOW hes not been been painted or faked thats why i went the afa route in the first place but i appreciate where your coming from. like i said i might send my vc jawa to get graded if i had two graded figures wouldent be as bad its just ive got my loose minty set and then this its a bit daft imo

Joe

Grand Master
Nice Snag :) I think you should keep it in there for the time being and if the case grates on you then bust him out.

Chewie

Jedi Master
I'd leave him cased up Mike :wink: I have my AFA VC Jawa & Blue Snag displayed with my loose collection and i think they look great like that :D I know you say its not about the money but he would lose quite a bit of £'s if you set him loose.....and you may pick up a really minty loose one in the future so would have the best of both worlds.

momike

Jedi Master
No its not sealed capetown the guy i brought it of opened it just to have a look inside :roll: but the figures and all the bits are all sealed inside along with a mint poster its mint apart from the tape being cut and the hollow cheeks not far of being perfect either.

drew

Padawan
I love this thread! Love the boxed rebo band set 8)

Here is a few of my latest stuff. On the night when i went to pick up my haul my girlfriend was being odd with me about going to pick up the lot and only to find out that for my upcoming birthday she has been buying me a few vintage figures bless her! and thought if i buy the haul i would have all the figures she bought previously already. Here is what she got me apart from lando which i bought myself cheap (will need to hunt for a cape and gun)

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

I was absolutely thrilled with what she bought me even tho i have chief chirpa and zuckuss whatever his name is spelt but her buying me han trenchcoat, Anakin! Removable limb C3PO (odd wear) and AT AT driver (think gun handle is broken) they are all in excellent conditions and for weapons not too fuss if they are repro or genuine but really smittened!

My mother got me this, as some of you may know i like to collect exclusive carded figures which arent propa vintages

IMG_0787.jpg

And i got myself this for less than £30 as you can see price tag already on it, made an offer on ebay

IMG_0788.jpg

PGowdy

Grand Master
NIce new figs Drew. :)

My latest purchase and my first MOC of the year is this tri-logo Yoda with lipped/non tri-logo bubble.
In ok-good condition and wasn't too expensive. I'm a bit of a Yodaphile and this is now my 3rd Yoda MOC. Have ESB, ROTJ and Tri now. Would like the ROTJ with alternative/ESB pic to complete the set. 8)

DSC_0025-1.jpg
DSC_0026-1.jpg

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
P1000345.jpg

Another rare palitoy cardback. No known MOC and only one other cardback example.

:D

Jason

Jason I'm not disagreeing with you but I am sure that Gary and Steve T have a MOC example if the 45 a FX-7

Nice cardback by the way

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Lee Gregory said:
mr_palitoy said:
P1000345.jpg

Another rare palitoy cardback. No known MOC and only one other cardback example.

:D

Jason

Jason I'm not disagreeing with you but I am sure that Gary and Steve T have a MOC example if the 45 a FX-7

Nice cardback by the way

Gary only had a cardback when I started collecting 5 years ago. Haven't seen updated pics of his 45a's in a few years now, so maybe he has one now. The old palitoy.org matrix only shows it as a cardback with no known MOC. Again, that is 5 years out of date too.

Jason

Latest posts

Top Bottom