Latest Acquisitions

PGowdy

Grand Master
My latest purchase/s. I've been getting back into my 'loose' collecting and bought these 6 from Leia's toys. All are very minty and the Stormtrooper is a No Coo. I don't really know what that means in terms of Stormtroopers as i'm not really a variant man. I'm sure i have just about every regular variant of Stormies you can get by now.
Also, very pleased with the Power Droid as i've been after one from day one but wanted a nice one with good feet, stickers etc.
DSC_0015-3-1.jpg

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Nice figures Pete. How far are you from the full set?

CC, nice MOC.

Drew, I must say the RR Fett looks pretty good. Nice effort!

PGowdy

Grand Master
Capetown said:
Nice figures Pete. How far are you from the full set?
!

Er, very. :lol:
I'm in no hurry but wanted to make a little headway with the Jedi figs.
I have very few first 20s. Have Jawa, Stormtrooper, Chewie, R2, C3P0, Hammerhead, Power Droid and Sandperson but no others. I have no Lukes and only 1 Leia. Of the last 17 i only have 10 Yaks. :lol:
But of the Jedi figures i am only missing - Madine, Klaatu Skiff, Ackbar, Luke Jedi, ATST driver, B-wing Pilot, Leia Poncho and the Rancor Keeper.
Haven't really been concentrating on loose so still a hell of a way to go but i'll be gutted when it's complete so i'm happy for it to take forever. :D

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Here's what was waiting for me at the post office today. My first new buy for months, but I think it was worth the wait.

sw-hoth-ice-planet-action-playset-esb-kenner-004.jpg

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Nice loose figs there Pete very nice. I might be able to help you with a few if the remaining ones.

Emiel - what can I say. Top drawer as always mate. Congrats!

tigerham

Sith Lord
Very minty fresh Ice Planet Emiel, good work. :D

Here's my groupshot of the 1st 12 loose complete tho R2 Dark Blue is still to come and replace this one. All figures are mint. Chewy is actually all brown and the pics begs to differ. ;)

st-12-groupshot.jpg

Rich.b

Padawan
Latest batch of loose turned up today

P4080006.jpg

Sorry about the crappy photo, can't be arsed to dig out the SLR camera
Have a Gammy Guard and an AT-ST driver in the postal system somewhere and that should just leave the remainder of the last 17 to find, then onto Droids and Ewoks :D

tigerham

Sith Lord
Nice pick-ups Rich. Ackbar's always been a fav. They look good dude. :)

My latest and big thanks to Edd, Leia 12bk in great condition, love it plus when I got back found 2 Kenner Commercial DVD's waiting for me which I orderd a while back for me and another member from SWCC as thats all I could get.

Leia.jpg

P.s. Edd, managed to get rid of that sticker. ;)

Top Bottom