Latest Acquisitions

Joe

Grand Master
Awesome Andy!

Great to see you back buying again mate, is the crom framed and if so did you buy it that way? Looks great :)

Don't worry this year I have spent all year waiting for purchases :) Try 8 months for one deal :p

spoons

Grand Master
cheers chaps, the cromalin is my first one and I'm well chuffed - I'm going to get it framed but at the moment it's in a large wallet, which was a freebie from the seller as it took so long.

The cromalin sat in a US post office for a month as the customs info was wrong, it then got returned to sender and finally made its way to me via the UK Christmas post :roll:

The only positive was that I escaped customs :D

spoons

Grand Master
burnsy said:
What made you go down the Croamlin route Spoons?

You looking to pick a few more up?

not really, I've got an INT-4 focus going on and the cromalin was at a good price. I might get others if the mood takes me.

I plan to have my AT-AT proof and INt-4 croamlin both displayed at some point, I'm going to need a big wall

spoons

Grand Master
weasel said:
spoons said:
The only positive was that I escaped customs :D

Something I don't think I've ever done, unless the value is marked below the threshold. :twisted:

I've only been charged a couple of times, but most items I buy are cheap or marked low

Josh

Sith Lord
Nice buys peoples.

Spooner. That INT-4 Chromalin will look ace with the AT-AT one next to it. 8)

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Nice buys everyone. Spoons, that cromalin is excellent!

I had hoped this would arrive before I left for Christmas holiday, but ended up having to wait it out until I got home yesterday. For those that have lost count this is 62 of 62. :) There'll be a new limelight soon. :)

lukehoth.jpg

trilogoman

Padawan
Just to have something to start the new year with:

Rebelsoldier.jpg

His gun is a bit "on its way" but I simply could not resist... :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom