Latest Acquisitions

fun4kids

Padawan
As promised here is my 12 back run in all it's glory and in it's own cabinet - enjoy!

Attachments

• 12 back cabinet.JPG
    12 back cabinet.JPG
    185.5 KB · Views: 408

tigerham

Sith Lord
Really nice set up fun4kids (sorry I don't know your name). A real pleasure on the eyes so thank you for sharing. ~:D Xx

mumbo

Sith Lord
More great pick ups of minty loosies, mocs, cb's, proofs all top top quality stuff 8)

That Fett is beauty 8)

skywalker

Jedi Master
@Rob - some nice loose figures there mate,, the Luke FB looks great.

@Shawn - I love that ROTJ fan pack,, Luke Jedi is my favourite figure, I would love to pick one of those up one day.. :D

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Week 6.

Went a bit flat on the MIBs as I am down to the rarer bits now - made up for it with a record amount of MOCs for me (78).

Finally got my pali PDT8

P1000876.jpg

Mocs... thanks to those that helped (you'll see Joes 36 in here too!)

P1000867.jpg

P1000869.jpg

P1000870.jpg

P1000871.jpg

P1000872.jpg

P1000875.jpg

P1000877.jpg

P1000878.jpg

P1000879.jpg

My poor showing for loosies this week...

P1000880.jpg

UTINI!! At last a VC...

P1000881.jpg

Next week will be next to nothing I think - really not got much going through at the moment - and nearly all the easy and cheap ones out of the way.

Nick

fun4kids

Padawan
tigerham said:
Really nice set up fun4kids (sorry I don't know your name). A real pleasure on the eyes so thank you for sharing. ~:D Xx
It's Garry and you're welcome, I get a real buzz sharing with you guys as I know you appreciate it as much (if not more) than I do. Immediate friends and family don't really get it so it's really nice to put it in front of people who appreciate it in all it's wonderful vintage glory. I only found this forum in May and it's been a life changer - emotional waffle over now :)

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Stunning display of 12 backs Garry, along with the Fett - my little Jawa is going to a very good home :D :D

Nick - Saw your haul of Trilogo's on Joe's site, I'm sure it won't be long before you have a full set :wink:

rob71

Sith Lord
Brilliant Fett Garry, I love that piece in all its rarity :mrgreen: (actually, how many of these are kicking about?)
And the 12-back display looks amazing.

Nick, great items especially the Pali MIBs, very nice... 8)

Lovely LD set Tim, I remember when they came out and going with my mate to buy them (his player not mine, I only got to watch them :wink: )

Rebel_Runner

Jedi Master
@Garry: awesome Boba Fett. Quality piece.

@Nick: what can I say that hasn't already been said about your collection. Awesome is an understatement. Please don't collect Loosies too! Leve something for us mere mortals. :D

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Rebel_Runner said:
@Nick: what can I say that hasn't already been said about your collection. Awesome is an understatement. Please don't collect Loosies too! Leve something for us mere mortals. :D

Loosies are done mate (except ev9d9 which I hope to get resolved shortly) - and im not into variants and all that whatnot (mainly cos they all look the same to me!). So it's safe there (except Jawas naturally).

Nick

Top Bottom