Latest Acquisitions

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
rob71 said:
Maulster, love those erasers and R2 display 8) - looks huge, are you getting it shipped from the US?

No mate- just the sticker. Todd hasn't found me the display yet.

Heres a display I have been after forever. Its a 1984 Kenner 'Star Wars is Forever Poster' Shelf Talker. Was watching it on ebay for months as it slowly dropped in BIN.

IMG_1794_zpsa653840f.jpg

Photobucket spins some of my photos no matter how much I edit them. Sorry :oops:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Grant you have been a busy boy. I seen the sticker for the Omni display Todd had on ebay....but Ia did not know he had a whole display 8) ......................and of course I love the erasers.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah- I got the sticker from Todd- he hasn't got the whole display. Just realised you have the same names.

I was actually implying that you were getting me the full display. Dam- that joke has backfired massively. :oops: :p

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Maulster79 said:
Yeah- I got the sticker from Todd- he hasn't got the whole display. Just realised you have the same names.

I was actually implying that you were getting me the full display. Dam- that joke has backfired massively. :oops: :p

Ah.....................you had me excited for a moment. I am after that display as well. :wink:

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Excellent stuff as always

Great odd ball items there Grant..... :D

Heres my awesome competition prize, courtesy of Stefan aka 'Browny' Thanks again :D
Delighted with this, displays great....
AFA Graded POTF2 Obi Wan.
IMG_20130701_085326.jpg

fun4kids

Padawan
Skywaker I love that poster - the figures look immense - what a beauty - going straight on my hit list - well jell (and no I am not from Essex I just wanted to say it on here so you can all take the piss out of me)

:lol:

skywalker

Jedi Master
fun4kids said:
Skywaker I love that poster - the figures look immense - what a beauty - going straight on my hit list - well jell (and no I am not from Essex I just wanted to say it on here so you can all take the piss out of me)

:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:.... Cheers dude. :D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Lovin the poster

Picked up a few bits over the weekend including a darth Vader telephone :D

Picked up this general mills but Don't think there is much love for these but it's 1977 and still works
To me it's a little piece of magic

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94132256@N07/9165313089/

:D

mumbo

Sith Lord
Those posters are tops, particularly the figure display 8)

Loads of other great pick ups :) you blink and 3 pages of vintage goodness appear just like that :shock:

Top Bottom