Latest Acquisitions

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
walkie said:
Ps you may wish to check out the thread on RS??? with instructions on how to pop footers back into the correct place (your yoda card).

Good luck.

Thanks Stefan. That's actually my thread.

Nick_IoW said:
Thanks guys.

I'll check that thread out - cheers for the heads-up mate.

Nick

You can check my thread On here aswell.

Here is a link: http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15850

Ps awesome Haul Nick.

fun4kids

Padawan
Got some new stuff for you to see - first up is my latest Die Cast - its a 12 back and absolutely mint - never seen such a good example of a Die Cast - this one's off for grading

I have now acquired a Princess Leia fetish and I am blaming Iain's ROTJ MOC put up on here recently - it got me going and I have picked up 2 beauties from Mike and 1 more on the way - 21 back and ROTJ - beautiful!

Lots more on the way so keep an eye out over the next week - I have been on a bit of a spree also inspired by Nick!

Attachments

• X-Wing moc.JPG
    X-Wing moc.JPG
    268.8 KB · Views: 472
  • Leia 21 back.JPG
    Leia 21 back.JPG
    259.6 KB · Views: 472
  • Leia ROTJ.JPG
    Leia ROTJ.JPG
    272.4 KB · Views: 473

x-pack

Grand Master
Fun4kids - nice Leia's, but again that die cast is tops :D you are making me want to collect them :?

My latest purchase on here - white Mexican moustachio'd Bespin guard. It's another reseal for the collection :D

Star-Wars---Bespin-Guard-00.jpg

chazb73

Sith Lord
Jesus Nick - that is some haul - those Jawas will be taking over the house before long,

Barry - glad yo are happy with the fanny tickler guy - should fit in nicely to your collection

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
@Phantom! That is an awesome Ledy :shock: :eek: great buy! I want to find something cool like that :cry: :D

@Nick_Iow: wow dude what an amazing haul :shock: I see your hoarding jawas, please save some for the rest of us :? :lol: everything you have is amazing, I'm really loving that Cap-2 I never seen that before!

@Fun4Kids: Nice Leia mocs :mrgreen: love the die cast, and as I said before those are starting to grow on me!

@X-Pack: Nice ESB BG Moc :mrgreen:

@Macman: Hammerhead Proof is very cool 8)

Joe

Grand Master
There have been some really nice buys lately, I am enjoying watching Bram's revenge run really gain momentum and Spooked picking up all his Ree Yees goodies but everyone seems to have been picking up some quality good lately especially Nick - top stuff mate and what a fun way to spend some inheritance money (although as the other guys have said - I am very sorry to hear of your loss)

I haven't had anything to contribute to the thread for many months now as I don't actually buy anything any more lol but I do have something to post even though not technically Vintage! I got these three for my Birthday from Chris and Shawn and they are absolutely awesome:

img_0631.jpg

In the frame is a signed (although the frame cuts the signature off a bit) Kim Simmons print, I knew Kim had taken the shots of the Jabba's Dungeon playset from speaking to him a few years back but he never put any of these images on his site, Shawn worked some magic and low and behold he still had this image tucked away! It is not only a very cool shot done by the "man who shot Luke Skywalker" but it actually also depicts a protomould 8D8 - The quality of the print is amazing and I really do love it!

Bottom left is a Vinylmation/Disney 8D8 Keyring which is really cool (I shouldn't admit to liking something modern but it is!) and something I wanted to pick up as they very rarely make anything to do with 8D8 when they release newer stuff.

Bottom right is a Micro Machines 8D8 from the SW droids set, something that I never picked up because of how tiny it is but now it is in the display alongside the Vinylmation 8D8 it looks pretty damn cool :)

img_0634.jpg

Nothing better than getting some Star Wars for your birthday especially from people who know EXACTLY what you want! Thanks guys :)

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
Well here is my mini grail , so chuffed thanks iain for another floorless deal
The figure for an early bird is minty and the dt sabre is so cool has a z on the hilt
Pride of place next to my mint vcj :D
Made up

20130622_005349.jpg

IMG]http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o523/Neilhaze/20130622_005318.jpg[/IMG]
IMG]http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o523/Neilhaze/20130622_140434.jpg[/IMG]

Top Bottom