Latest Acquisitions

mumbo

Sith Lord
Bloody fantastic find, what a result and she didn't have a clue :)

So err where's this boot sale then :wink:

Banton989

Jedi Knight
I know what you mean! Snap cape and blue saber!! Im going to ask her why she chose those two when I see her.

Its now a top secret car boot location :)

Adam

mumbo

Sith Lord
Banton989 said:
I know what you mean! Snap cape and blue saber!! Im going to ask her why she chose those two when I see her.

Its now a top secret car boot location :)

Adam

WR :wink:

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
@Theslider: great cardbacks :D love the Palitoys of course! The bespin Luke is awesome! :wink: I need to add some to the focus :D

@Banton989: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: Dude I wish my mother inlaw would come thru for me like that! You lucky guy u :shock: what are the odds on that! A freaking Luke jedi with a blue saber & freaking snap cape :shock:

& WTF is a car boot sale :?

mumbo

Sith Lord
Banton989 said:
Cant wait to find out what she paid either :)

Haha!

You'd have to think no more than a tenner and that would be so amazing :D would love to know too.

There's a thread for this kind of booty find, forget what it's called now.

2 minutes later and I've found it, why not revive the thread with your good fortune :)

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15318&hilit=Great+finds

Banton989

Jedi Knight
June, basically in the summer people rock up to a field in their car full of random gear from around there house to sell, usually on Sundays. I think you have swapmeets which are a bit similar?

Adam

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Blanton ...lucky boy

Jesus .....walky thing in box :D awesome stuff....it's still out there

June. A car boot sale is a Sunday market usually in a field or parking lot where people sell their stuff they want to get rid of out of the car boot (trunk)

I picked up some loosies for 50 p each the other month at a car boot, they were beaters, but one was quite nice, incomplete yoda

So you can still pick up bargains

But if your M I L has your back, well you can't go wrong :D

rob71

Sith Lord
Banton - wow that's a great find, really pleased for you. And in such great condition! It's such a buzz finding stuff like that because 9 times out of 10 at these pace you come away empty handed...

rob71

Sith Lord
Jedi_june said:
@Theslider: great cardbacks :D love the Palitoys of course! The bespin Luke is awesome! :wink: I need to add some to the focus :D

@Banton989: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: Dude I wish my mother inlaw would come thru for me like that! You lucky guy u :shock: what are the odds on that! A freaking Luke jedi with a blue saber & freaking snap cape :shock:

& WTF is a car boot sale :?

June, maybe its Garage Sales for you guys? I know it is here in NZ. I've never found anything more vintage than 1997 though :lol:

rob71

Sith Lord
Just won this one on ebay (seller's photo) Pretty pleased as I missed out by $5 on a 12-back Leia a few minutes earlier.
r2d2_zps3e2eef68.jpg

I'm getting my seller to send straight to the AFA for grading... no idea of what the little fella will get but he looks quite nice to me :)

mumbo

Sith Lord
Super purchase Rob, I really do love that cardback and couldn't agree more with Bram on the sensor scope picture, bloody awful !!!!

Top Bottom