Latest Acquisitions

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
@Nick_IoW: sorry to hear about your mom :cry: my condolences to you and the family.

That's an awesome haul you got there bro. Good luck with all you future acquisitions and with your man cave. Keep us updated :mrgreen:

Peace
June

tundra9

Sith Lord
Jesus Christ Nick!!!
You're giving Iain a run for his money! :p
Sorry about your mother, those memories sure justifies collecting though, doesn't it? Can relate to that!
Keep it up! :)

mumbo

Sith Lord
:shock: holy moly......... Fantastic haul Nick 8) my condolences on the passing of your mother :(

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Sad news bud, really sorry to hear, what a fantastic way to remember your Mum....really heartwarming to hear, the collection is fantastic and the reasoning poignant.

:D

TC-14

Sith Lord
My condolences to you and yours, Nick- my mum passed away from the same and I can see where you're coming from as regards getting a Star Wars collection together, a great way to uphold some of your best memories.

I have to say, I was scrolling down the photographs of your haul from this last week, and I was thinking to myself: "yep, nice... nice... very nice... surely this is going to stop soon :shock: ", but I just carried on scrolling! Amazing to see, enjoy your bounty, pal- you very much deserve to.

Martin

jackabina

Sith Lord
Sorry for your loss Nick, but it's great to see you on here.
May your quality collection, bring you happy memories

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Thanks for the kind words, will make sure I get some pics up when the display starts coming together. Not entirely sure how im going to display the bigger stuff - some of the boxes are huuuuuge - but I'll figure something out - I've been nosing through everyones displays for ideas :)

Nick

chazb73

Sith Lord
Hey Nick -

Sorry to hear about your mum :( It kinda puts things in perspective ...

Great to see all of those goodies together, glad the stuff from me has gone to a very good home :D

Awsome

tigerham

Sith Lord
Nick_IoW said:
Hehe I wish it was from a job.

Sadly my mum passed away from cancer earlier in the year - I put some of the inheritance into savings, and some aside for the Star Wars collection. Was my mum that took me to see Star Wars in the cinema, then helped me collect the figures till 85. So a lot of good memories - which is the main drive behind my new collection. My man-cave will serve to keep those memories close :)

Nick

Hi Nick, what a positive attitude my friend. Your mum will be looking over you with a smile for sure. ~:D

My name's Ham by the way and have been a member on here for quite a few years but took a break over the last year so just dipping in to say hi and see some of the old school figures.

Maybe purchase one or two for old times sake. ~;D

Ham

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
I've never owned a wally or Luke bespin, so chuffed, DSC is cool as wll and Mr prune, can't beat when the postman comes, no massive purchase, but all the same exciting for me..more additions :)

Thanks to Dublin Jeff cheers buddy :wink:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94132256@N07/9034331551/

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Luke seems to be addictive

Love the Farm boy, now the bespin as well getting focus urges :roll:

That DSC is so minty, going to rob blaster from another fig for him for now

Agree, great to pick up figures you've never had, got a lovely Jawa the other week, another noob for me

:D

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Love the figs Jeff :D especially the Luke bespin :wink:

So thinking of starting a bespin Luke focus huh :evil:
[youtube]WiloZd1H4ow[/youtube]

:lol: :lol:

Sorry but I Love the Dramatic Chipmunk :lol:

crealkilla

Padawan
New Fett variant additions.

Trilogo Fett - Unpainted dart / Painted knee