Latest Acquisitions

theslider

Sith Lord
Lots of great pick ups as usual!

Not much love of the die casts on here but I picked up this up on evilBay, the card is pretty ****ed but the bubble is awesome. Only a few more to get with the die-casts (Falcon, Y-Wing, Slave 1, Star Destroyer and of course the Tie Bomber (arf) still to go!)
DSC09073_zps6db0f2b2.jpg

DSC09074_zps4827dd81.jpg

DSC09075_zpscab82515.jpg

Also picked up these Palitoy cardbacks along with a Kenner and part of a Toltoys box, all pretty good condition:
DSC09076_zpsb17f8d5c.jpg

DSC09077_zps0514e56b.jpg

DSC09078_zps7ab40cb7.jpg

DSC09079_zps93e77e9c.jpg

DSC09080_zps66c4517c.jpg

phantom

Jedi Master
So, after a long break Im back collecting.. Got these two as a part of a lot, these will be kept in my personal collection due to the nostalgia of the Norwegian price stickers :) Not the most exciting mocs, but the stickers makes me happy :)

itfciain

Grand Master
Love the Trilogo Leia - looks like she is packed with a Bespin Blaster as well - which makes it even cooler

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
@Dublinjeff: How do you always find so much cool stuff :? I think I might have to move to Dublin :lol: Cool find Emperor Mail away & Sweet 12 Back LFB :mrgreen: Man that Gunner Card is so kick ass!!!!!!!!!!

@TheSlider: Cool DC Landspeeder Palitoy is the ****! :D good luck getting the ones you need bro. Cool cardbacks too & even thou the Toltoys is cut up its still awesome! :D

@Phantom: Cool mocs! Loving the TriLogo Leia <3 :D

rob71

Sith Lord
Really nice Lukes, Jeff 8) ... the rest of the new pick ups are cool as well guys :)

I had this disappointment this morning when I opened my first box of goodies since starting to collect again...

IMG_0121_zps4a8423cb.jpg

... and this is what the card looks like

IMG_0122_zps5f1d5cc1.jpg

Not sure whether the fault lies with my seller in the US, or the US forward shipping company that sent it to me here in NZ :(
I've gone in all guns blazing at both of them anyway and also opened up an ebay case

rob71

Sith Lord
Still, every cloud as they say... it got better when I opened this (packed perfectly)

IMG_0116_zps14dece78.jpg

And then this (pretty proud of this one I have to say :D - I haven't been able to take my eyes off him all morning)

IMG_0118_zpsce73bb44.jpg

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
@rob71: damn sorry to hear about your obi wan :cry: it kills me how many idiots are in this world that would pack a moc like that. Hopefully it get resolved and you get your money back. As for the prune face moc it's awesome one of my favs. Congrats on the DSD it's a beauty :D

rob71

Sith Lord
@Jedi_june Thank you, I love my DSD... I'm sure my wife will also when she gets home from work :lol:

But my day has kept getting better (as far as SW is concerned). Look what turned up this afternoon... 8)

IMG_0114_zpse2b82c7b.jpg

Captainsolo1978

Jedi Master
Cool Death Star Rob71 ! I'm actually moving to NZ in November. Just worried a bit about shipping my collection. Hope you got some compensation for the damaged Obi Wan.

theslider

Sith Lord
rob71 said:
Really nice Lukes, Jeff 8) ... the rest of the new pick ups are cool as well guys :)

I had this disappointment this morning when I opened my first box of goodies since starting to collect again...

IMG_0121_zps4a8423cb.jpg

IMG_0122_zps5f1d5cc1.jpg

Not sure whether the fault lies with my seller in the US, or the US forward shipping company that sent it to me here in NZ :(
I've gone in all guns blazing at both of them anyway and also opened up an ebay case

Oh my word! It makes me feel sick seeing that!

theslider

Sith Lord
rob71 said:
@Jedi_june Thank you, I love my DSD... I'm sure my wife will also when she gets home from work :lol:

But my day has kept getting better (as far as SW is concerned). Look what turned up this afternoon... 8)

IMG_0114_zpse2b82c7b.jpg

Love the Death Star, would love to get me one of those although I've got enough on my hands with carded Palitoys at the moment!

rob71

Sith Lord
I will let you guys know how the obi-wan claim turns out... I'm having trouble getting my head around how anyone can be such an utter ****tard to pack an MOC like that. Unfortunately I don't know who's to blame right now so the worst of my venom will have to wait :evil:

Still, the other MOCs and my Death Star make up for it... takes me back to Christmas 1978 :D and this time it will NOT be getting sold :lol:

rob71

Sith Lord
Captainsolo1978 said:
Cool Death Star Rob71 ! I'm actually moving to NZ in November. Just worried a bit about shipping my collection. Hope you got some compensation for the damaged Obi Wan.

Thanks 8) - where are you heading? I wouldn't worry about shipping, you should be ok as long as you use Pickfords or someone reputable to do your shifting. We didn't have a single item damaged in our move.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
rob71 said:

IMG_0121_zps4a8423cb.jpg

IMG_0122_zps5f1d5cc1.jpg

:shock: That is ****ing disgraceful. I would hate to open a parcel and fine that. Another MOC ruined!

Nice pick ups guys, love the Pali Death Star.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Jedi_june said:
@Dublinjeff: How do you always find so much cool stuff :? I think I might have to move to Dublin :lol: Cool find Emperor Mail away & Sweet 12 Back LFB :mrgreen: Man that Gunner Card is so kick ass!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Really just got lucky with the Luke card from Ryan, delighted to add him to the collection. As for picking up stuff locally here in Dublin it's a bit hit and miss, you have to be prepared to travel for most pieces tbh... :D I reckon it's still a bit easier to find some items in the US?

Latest posts

Top Bottom