Latest Acquisitions

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Great Baggies Frank.......... :D
Super MOC Lee........ 8)
Love the Luke Hoth Tri Logo Joe........ :wink: .
Picked up 2 of those Palis off Rob myself Ryan, must say yours look sweet displayed next to the Kenner Cards............ 8)
Collected this beauty today off a fella locally, Delighted with it, Nice and minty White X-Wing........ :D
001-3.jpg

003-5.jpg

002-4.jpg

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
That's a tidy x wing Jeff. Nice one.

Ryan - great score on the palitoy reseals mate. Seems like a very keen price to.me.

As for Joe, well. That's a great acquisition buddy. Definitely up there on the harder to find tri logos and I'm sure well worth the wait. Well done buddy.

Joe

Grand Master
Thanks guys!

Loving that Spaceballs poster Ryan and the Palitoys are really nice too! Cool X-wing Jeff :D

e30318is

Sith Lord
:eek: wow Joe, that's a huge pick up mate! I have only seen one for sale in years.
Congratulations, would I be correct to say that is your "toughest" tri logo to date?
This thread never ceases to amaze me :)

søren

Jedi Knight
Guys this thread is the best on this site .

I'm very happy for all your pick ups .

I had some proofs come in the last few weeks .

Leia Revenge

han Bespin ROTJ

Ugnaugth ROTJ

And this great No name R2 i got from Andy . Thanks mate :D

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Page 909 was the last acquisition i posted and i'm collecting red hot these days.

24 freakin pages of awesome. :eek: :mrgreen:

Might as well print this thread out and sell it as a book. It would be a massive sucess.

Nice proofs Soren.

I'm feeling totally left out so im gonna post these.

Only 3 more Bottle baths to go for the set. And the Jawa for the 12 Back mail away. Only Leia to go.

IMG_0582.jpg

Joe

Grand Master
I am glad you pulled the trigger on the R2 Soren, I was seriously considering it but it was a bit too pricey for me, looks great in your proof collection!

lee gray

Sith Lord
Nice proofs Soren.
sweet pruneface timbo.

it defo is the best thread on the site..............says alot for all the discussion threads :lol:

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Nice items guys :) Got these 2 afa items this morning from Jim, very happy with them, i am moving over now too just collecting graded stuff, selling off my ungraded bits, oh and the Kinect game the wife got me that :)

100_1526.jpg

jackabina

Sith Lord
Being one of regular customers Scott, I assume you'll offer your ungraded stuff at 50% first mate :lol: :lol:
I look forward to your sales thread :wink:

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Tbh mate the game is great, very responsive and fun too with the kids, the pod racing i think is my favorate but close too being a Rancor :) and smashing stuff up, all in all the Kinect is great i have many games for it and they are all very good, so buy one mate :) oh and also buy Battlefield 3 because that is just insane :)

Top Bottom