Latest Acquisitions

tigerham

Sith Lord
Cheers Pete and airjedijamie look forward to seeing the pics. Out of my experience (not a lot of meeting the stars) but Jeremy was the most forthcoming out of the bunch, really down to earth. I said to him it must be a great feeling to be one of the most favoured characters in Star Wars, to which his reply was, you should tell the wife that! lol!!

timbo72

Sith Lord
That is an awesome card Ham, from what i can remember Jeremy was a cool guy and stood chatting/ having his photo taken with everyone. Would like to meet him again (if he ever comes back for any conventions)

tigerham

Sith Lord
Cheers Timbo and yeh would be good to see him again for sure.

mallinthas really nice pick-ups there dude. Great work! :D

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
I have nver met Jeremy Bullock myself or anyo of the star wars actors :cry: . The only famous people I have met(non starwars related)

2005 World Snooker Camp Shaun Murphy (Great guy signed my cue and had a pic taken 8) )
Cricket Umpire Derrrick Bird Bird(by sheer chance)
My Family Actor (Robert Lindsay)

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Met Jeremy Bulloch at Invasion Dublin a while back, very decent, was chatty and got an autographed card from him, He's back again this year in May. Said he was lovin' the Guinness last time........... :lol: :lol:

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
Evening chaps, Another good day for myself, a 90 UKG C3PO Sadly in transit to myself the pegs have broken on the interior of the case and he now disco dances around inside, Does any one know how much UKG Would charge to recrate him for me? number 2 an 80 Blue Snag one of my all time must owns! and number 3 a blingingly white HK Leia this figure is mint no discolouration correct weapon and superb paint absolutely over the moon with this one I have a thing about minty white Leias!

Attachments

• All.JPG
    All.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 456

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
While ever theres life in the old wallet matey :) Im kinda hooked on the 77 Leia, I know its an odd focus but i might have a crack at getting all 6 variants in minty condition.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Not posted any mocs in this section for a LOOONG while.
Picked these up from namelesswarrior this week. Wanted offerless DSD and DSC for a while. Now i just need to find the room to display them.... if only i didn't have so many Yaks...

DSC_0021-13.jpg

Top Bottom