Latest Acquisitions

tigerham

Sith Lord
lol, I know I got a good deal but it's the fact he lied to me, principals and the fact he has no common sense to wrap something vintage in a box not brown parcel paper!

TBH I dont know if he's a kid or not but fookin' acts like one! ;)

Btw tell me more about ironing the creases out or were you kidding?

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Hey ham yeah it's kinda like what was suggested for boxes with starch in a spray bottle and brown paper and iron .

And I remember doing something with transparent glue and the same process , but I think the first stop might be starch .

Sure hey it's only a tenner you could ruin it and it still would a good deal .

poncho

Grand Master
bar-gain for the speeder bike. i recently aquired a couple of card backs for my character run and a palitoy slave 1 box its a missing flap mind but a steal at a couple of pounds.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Ham,ya tight ****er :D Thats a proper bargain mate.

Thats like shagging a hooker,with a manky fanny for a tenner and asking for change :mrgreen:

nice buy mate.

phreatobite

Jedi Master
Hi, been a while but I wanted your opinion on this 20(G) back Fett offer Tusken...

B-T6iQBWkKGrHqVlkEyjC2UPRBM8iIgZPkw_12.jpg

Apologies for the photo - clear bubble, card lies flat and is unpunched - only wear is a crease in the top right and some minor crushing to the bottom of the bubble. Now, can you guess how much it cost?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
phreatobite said:
I can't keep it in any longer... £11. I know, too good to be true, but it is an original!

ELEVEN QUID!? :shock: :eek:

**** me, that is a complete steal! 8)

Jedi cards look good as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom