Latest Acquisitions

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Great proof Edd, that must have cost you a few quid !! :lol:

Nice cards Coco, although aren't you supposed to be a loose collector? :wink:

Bollux

Grand Master
very nice Edd!

That cant have been cheap. they cant be that common.

I have seen loads of Revenge ones for sale but never an ESB one

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
i don't really collect them as such but it came up very cheap on RS as the guy was desperate to sell (it cost me less than my revenge one! :) )

i think there's one the same on ebay for Ã'£500, i'd never pay that kind of money for a proof :oops:

i've been buying up a lot of stuff recently that i don't really need, not sure why to be honest, but it's nice to have a bit of "stock" i guess :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
i dont think he really wanted to sell it mate, apparently he had to make an urgent repair to his car and needed the money asap, and spotted my wanted post so got in touch.

it might have all been a blag but it was a very good price, i'll gladly pass you his RS id via pm if you like.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
another addition to my luke bespin army arrived today :lol:
this time a spanish pbp rotj cardback, very rare i believe. unfortunately the card is very wavey despite being in good condition, so i'll have to try and flatten it somehow. the bubble is perfect though which is weird :?

luke_bespin1.gif

luke_bespin2.gif

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
the guy i bought it off reckons it's the only one know to exist. whether or not that's true is anyone's guess, but it's not on toys r gus and i've never seen another one. there were a lot of people after it in the auction, i won it with my exact highest bid which was very lucky! :oops:

i think i've only got 2 new peices since the last group shot, so will try and get a few more first mate 8) i really need a few kenner rotj ones but people seem to want crazy money for them!

Bollux

Grand Master
Got me a nice white TIE fighter from the Memorabilia Fair yesterday, loose but the screen is perfect (normally yellow easily dont they??)

I paid Ã'£30 for it, thats not bad is it?

The electrics still work!

Latest posts

Top Bottom