Staff member
Supporter
My latest baggie pick ups:

baggies.jpg

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Waltham Wookiee said:
Some great items being posted on here recently.

I'm really happy to add trilogo Yak to my ever growing collection of Trilogos.

image_zpsvazi4bqw.png

Great pick up buddy !! That's why you were selling everything lol !!!! :lol:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great Yak, James. About bloody time, too :lol:

Doubie, always fun finding stuff at local auctions. Did the Ewok pelt that the glider is resting on come with them? :D

Doubie

Youngling
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Great Yak, James. About bloody time, too :lol:

Doubie, always fun finding stuff at local auctions. Did the Ewok pelt that the glider is resting on come with them? :D

Yep, came with everything, Rancor, ewok glider and accessories and a complete Cap-2

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
IMG_0987.png

IMG_0988.png

Very happy to add this tough first issue :D Up until a year or so ago I didn't know it existed :!:

IMG_0989.png

IMG_0993.png

Been wanting to upgrade for a few years now but never quite got round to it until now :D Got a fair price for mine so overall it didn't cost a fortune :wink:

IMG_0990.png

IMG_0994.jpg

Was v happy to add this beauty 8) from "Sith Smith" Not a focus piece but there is always a place in any SW collection for an original Stormtrooper :idea: He is around 50-60% factory sealed but cant be removed from the card so still a MOC :D

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

Thanks to Andy Clarke for this stunner :eek: So mint it looks like a "Toytoni" but indeed it isnt :D

Enjoy guys.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
You could eat your dinner of those MOCs, Mr J.

Great first issue Pali poster there. I got a ripped one a year ago and was expecting the later version. It triggered warm vague memories so I'm sure I got one as a kid which would have lasted all of a day.. I'd forgotten all about it.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Loving the Stormies! That's about as close as I think I'll ever get to a 41 back! And that 65 is just ridiculously mint. Beauty. Andy is a peddler of fine pieces :) Until you posted it I didn't know that poster even existed. Did these go out with early ESB boxed ships and playsets, then?

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Cheers Simon. Well I am thinking yes but I reckon the poster was changed v quickly which would explain why so few r seen today I guess :?:

Latest posts

Top Bottom