Jedi Knight
Been out shopping again :D

Attachments

• 20151108_141910.jpg
    20151108_141910.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 633

stormcab

Sith Lord
I would say those 5 cards are fake. Bit like a fake bank note. Just needed to glance at them for fraction of a second to see something is off with the colours.

Lovely Palitoy bags :D

BruceW

Padawan
Great pic ups, guys. Loving those Palis, Richard!

Haven't picked up too much lately. I recently upgraded and added some vintage Japanese bottle caps to the "oddball" section of the Leia collection.
I think the bottle caps are a very cool and overlooked area of vintage collecting.

Top rows are the old ones, bottom rows are the new:
bottlecaps2.jpg

bottlecaps3.jpg

And this one is my favorite, as the image is the same as the Princess Leia card back art:
bottlecap.jpg

But my most recent and major purchase is a Kenner 12A Princess Leia Organa MOC!
12Afront.jpg

12Aback.jpg

Card has a bit of wear, and is slightly curved, but the figure and bubble are in great shape. And she looks great in that GW Acrylic case!
So, that leaves me with 5 more Leia MOCs to complete the Kenner run. Still need 12B, 12D (32 sticker) and three of the crazy Boba Fett sticker offer variations. The hunt continues!

Cheers!

Matthieu

Padawan
Exactly one year after my friend Ross Barr teased me with a picture of him and Kim D Simmons holding his photo sample Jabba playset, I received today the said photo sample that Kim was kind enough to sell to me and that Tom D helped me have cased and graded (I mean, no graded...) by AFA. Tom also spotted that the cardboard box was a photo sample too.
I did not care about the grade but I wanted to have the playset custom cased and labelled as a photo sample, and I think it displays very nicely that way! Needless to say that I am stoked to add this photo sample to my Jabba focus :)
-Matth

s%20Photo%20Sample%20T%20Derby%20photo_zpsox6n9oki.jpg
a%20Kim%20Simmons%20photo%20sample%202_zpsxaknpivj.jpg
a%20Kim%20Simmons%20photo%20sample%201_zpsvu2bsnxk.jpg
a%20Kim%20Simmons%20photo%20sample%203_zpsn3gvy2bi.jpg
Jabba%20Kim%20Simmons%20Ross%20Barr_zpsxukbkjmd.jpg

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Couple of recent additions for me. 10 years ago these were relatively easy to find, but not these days and not in good condition. That's 8 45a's now.

Bg1aZ2.jpg

ENC4cj.jpg

TEEBO1979

Padawan
Hi I have just aquired an Imperial Shuttle in very good compete condition. I was wanting to know what type noise the electrics should make?

Many Thanks

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
stormcab said:
Nice Pali Commander. I await mine arriving any day now from Australia :D

I've had some in the past from Australia. A load must have been shipped over there. You've done well to find one though.

poncho

Grand Master
nothing from me since my dark brown rebel soldier beater and other pbp loosies

jez - nice new luke bootlegs
hellhippie - another poch loosie! how many you got now bud?
benny - the badolier looks the dogs in acrylic
jimbo - score on the trilogos love the vader
markg - awesome haul of mocs. love the r5d4 and luke fb. is that a trilogo bubble on the lfb?
scuffy - gutted about the yoda :eek: , card looked awesome too
edd - nice new squid . how many tris you @ now?
spoons - another hoth. you should of left the price in pen be, it adds character
rich - more in wild moc goodness :) nice 8)
twistedmetal - yak looks nice let him free mwhahaha :lol:
brucew - love the japan caps
Matthieu - interesting piece, real bit of marketing history, score 8)
andy - nice madine moc looks a cracker :p

Cocobean

Padawan
Love this thread some really nice additions by everyone well done love checking back from time to time to see what people have found actually quite like brucew collection of bottle caps :) and the Palitoy bags are great :)

Top Bottom