Latest Acquisitions

tronprogram

Padawan
Got these cardbacks over the last 2 weeks.

The Luke Farmboy is a 32 back :)

FullSizeRender_3.jpg

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
Been a bit quiet recently ,but managed to pick up a few bits .
Nearly complete set of first 21 all in fantastic condition.
2 presto sets thanks to indianawars.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 510

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Lovely Han Endor Tatsie, awesome Yoda Jedi-Mister, Micro stuff is fantastic Gary, lovely looking bargain AT-AT Twisted, nice set of cardbacks Tron, Hothrebel- nice Presto sets and those figures look minty! 8)

This lil' fella turned up today, with some help from Iain and Neil along the way!

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Han Endor looks great Tatsie, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a POTF Yoda I guess it all depends on condition and price.

That's a mint looking Yoda Jedi-Mister, miss my old Yoda focus.

Nice Micro Falcon Gary, when I first started collecting I mistook a loose one of those on Ebay for being the larger version. You can imagine my disappointment when a box half the size as the one I was expecting arrived. Micro collection is highly underrated.

Coolest vehicle in the Vintage line Scott, even cooler with it's box. Well done dude.

Great set of Cardbacks Tron. You planing on putting together a complete set?

Gawd I remember those presto sets Hothrebel, never had a SW one but I remember having a DC Super Hero set. Nice one!

Cazza that R2 looks superb mate, always preferred the ESB version to the SW cars with R2 as the Red of the ESB logo breaks up all the blue.

stormcab

Sith Lord
Wow, wasn't expecting to see that the AT-AT was unused with no stickers attached. What a touch! Must admit would love to get into vehicles, but a small flat makes it impossible.

BruceW

Padawan
Nice pick ups, guys!

Here is my latest addition, a very cool 8" Mexican Leia knock off. Hollow, blow molded, articulated, with a very tight "pencil skirt" dress.
Thanks so much to the great Cristian Gauna for this addition to my Leia collection!

Mex_8in.jpg
'
Mex_8in2.jpg

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Been marvelling at what others post in here and keep forgetting to add my bits and bobs... Bought a handful of Mocs over the last 3 or 4 months but they're packed in the loft at the mo but have a couple of small things kicking around that I've purchased since February...

Bit different... Butt ugly but I love him; Model Trem TFP.

186C4BE5-EB3E-488F-81AD-5C9B40AC3228_zpsbi0vuxew.jpg

7186ECDE-44DF-4201-AD13-8ED42E0132E9_zpsiimlkrc3.jpg

And back on focus I have a couple of bits courtesy of Mr Smith and the other Mr Smith (Mr P)...

A45EC02E-062C-42DF-B382-911606896E17_zpstmolr136.jpg

SOJ

Sith Lord
Love love love the solid dome R2.

Here's my latest ESB. Got this one for a steal in my opinion. Has a marker touch up where the price sticker was removed other than that really nice.

image.jpg1_zpsvstsxhcv.jpg

Next a 41a ATAT Driver Palitoy reseal. sellotape has been used to seal it up. In a couple of places for some reason. A nice stop gap though until one comes up for sale moc.

image.jpg2_zpsczhfmzki.jpg

Mr. Bob A. Feet

Jedi Knight
How much did the Sand people go for in the end SOJ? Was tempted myself as that price is was heading for! :)

As always some lovely pick ups y'all! :D

stormcab

Sith Lord
Ah you got the AT-AT driver. Was looking at that. It went for a good price if you consider what the back alone and separate figure would have gone for. I assume you are watching the Stormtrooper too?

spoons

Grand Master
Lads of excellent additions as ever, I love the SW Characters on ESB cards - such an iconic logo

The trem and micro Falcon are also particularly fantastic

But Bruce are you sure that Leia isn't just a doll ;)

Congrats on the pick up!

maxf

Jedi Master
Do you ever feel like you're accidentally stumbling into a character focus?

Here are a couple of items I picked up recently - neither are 'mint' (although both sealed) and both are looking like the photo was taken on a 1995 digital camera (iphone 5 actually!). Meccano and Clipper 12 backs.

Apologies for the terrible photo!

18402112173_1ba45b6e95_z.jpg

Jesus that photo is terrible on the big screen - I will take a better one asap!

Top Bottom