Latest Acquisitions

tronprogram

Padawan
A few new ones this week. 3 of them are Australian Toltoys.

FullSizeRender_2.jpg

redstar19

Youngling
bought this from a local seller. a LOT of 7 ewoks moc, who decided to let go of his ewoks .... guess i am pretty luck.

POTF Wicket with coin & Teebo with coin are the hardest to track.....finally.

f%20wicket%20amp%20teebo%20with%20coin_zpstkj62ncd.jpg

sw%20rotj%20logray%20UK_zpsnltwqlys.jpg

sw%20potf%20last%2017%20ewoks_zps72syrbj4.jpg

kvavik

Jedi Knight
Thanks guys! First time I had an item graded in years, but as UKG stopped U-grading I felt they deserved some credit. It graded quite well with Overall 85, Card 90, bubble 85 and figure 85.

Princess Raya

Padawan
Received my awesome LL display plaque from Iain a while back, but have been holding off posting whilst I waited for a couple of items to go with the plaque. This is the very same plaque Iain donated to Jez's fundraising efforts for CLIC Sargent. Great work boys, you're both wonderful human beings!

DSC_0018a_zpsuyuvqilg.jpg

Just need to source a loose LL Ackbar now.

Fishtalk

Jedi Knight
Came home from work yesterday to find 2 parcels waiting for me, My Hammerhead from Vectis, and another for the Greedo run, a nice 45 back off ebay. I love it when 2 items you are waiting for arrive on the same day!

Picture%201513_zpsmtkndi8x.jpg

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
kvavik said:
Thanks guys! First time I had an item graded in years, but as UKG stopped U-grading I felt they deserved some credit. It graded quite well with Overall 85, Card 90, bubble 85 and figure 85.
Fantastic item
anyone know how much this item would be worth with such a high grade?

spoons

Grand Master
wow - some lovely Palitoys from Vectis and great cardbacks too

I've added a couple of micro sets to the collection recently, just the Falcon to go to complete the ships..

X-Wing%207_zpsuwrs09yo.jpg

Hoth%20Ion%20Cannon%208_zpsmkt3nomg.jpg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
kvavik - I've saved the picture of your gorgeous MOC. He was my very first ESB figure got him on a holiday to Edinburgh, still have the cardback and after seeing your latest addition I'm going to look at the picture now and again so it inspires me to do more overtime at work!

starshipriot - minty looking figures mate, great pick up

kvavik

Jedi Knight
db94 said:
kvavik - I've saved the picture of your gorgeous MOC. He was my very first ESB figure got him on a holiday to Edinburgh, still have the cardback and after seeing your latest addition I'm going to look at the picture now and again so it inspires me to do more overtime at work!

starshipriot - minty looking figures mate, great pick up

Good story! Hope you'll get it back one day. I believe Vectis has another one coming up on the 26 of June. I would love to go for Luke Bespin or Snowtrooper. Great that the figure can inspire more work. :D

Top Bottom