Latest Acquisitions

sith-smith

Grand Master
Great stuff.

I'm tempted to start the micro collection stuff, but am just managing to restrain myself at the moment!!

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
Another Zuckuss for the fockuss!

Sealed made in China Kenner baggie with what looks like a Lili Ledy Zuckuss. *edit* Have found out this is the China version.

17074352066_84008b66b7_b.jpg
17074350576_799e10cbf7_b.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
More great pickups and loving the micro - the Revenge flyers seem most common in these sets and are part of the charm

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
twin30mm - loving the Laser Rifle and TV Times - have great memories of having both as a kid. Star wars on TV remember getting so excited about that :D

TheGent

Jedi Master
I am very excited as I just won this guy on eBay and this may be my first ledy (or pbp!?) figure. He does have the right Coo, the right head and the right longer finger on the saber hilt. Unfortunately without saber, which will be hard work to get if ever.
i5u6i.jpg

Iain, I'm afraid I need a starter set of particular stands for the weeks to come. :lol:

Twin30mm

Jedi Knight
Loving the Hoth Playsets.

I have no recollection of the Micro playsets, back in the day.
Were these released in the UK, or just the US?

db94 said:
twin30mm - loving the Laser Rifle and TV Times - have great memories of having both as a kid. Star wars on TV remember getting so excited about that :D
By todays standards, it's amazing to think that we had to wait four, long years before we got the TV premiere.

I also remember when ITV aired the Making of Star Wars doc, in late '78.
I virtually hyperventilated waiting for that to start :lol:

Jez

Sith Lord
Wow, it's been 10 days since i was able to check out this thread. It's not showing any signs of slowing.
Gary you've so got the baggie bug, nice one dude
Edd, great April fool mate. Edit that Tri Logo Chirpa is a beauty.
Walkie, nice leaflets mate, never seen them before.
Colin thats a great collection from the loft find, the Fett is mint.
Jeff, mate that's a great find for £3. Loving your work mate. Edit, that Jabba the Hutt Dungeon is awesome mate, really great. Edit, Great first 12 loosies, the R2 is flawless.
Ben mate thats a photo. I love the walking R2, i really want one of those. The At At Driver has always been a favourite of mine but i love the Tri logo IG88 who looks like he's having a w##k.
J_G I don't know what to say mate, fantastic, well done you lucky thing!
Rob, nice Ackbar mate, i wouldn't say he's too much of a beater. Edit, cracking jigsaw mate.
Nice finds Savory, good run.
The Gent, great score on the low emblems Luke. Definitely one i need to get. Edit, congrats on the Ben, i never knew those details on the variant. Really interesting, great find.
Cazza, sweet Tie Fighter mate, its mint. Cool Snowtrooper to boot!
Iain awesome looking Clipper ERG brother, congrats.
Ollie, very cool ink stamp mate.
Jedi Knight, great collection of rigs, monsters and the AT ST
Twin30mm, that wins the prize so far. Lovely collection and great bit of history with the TV Times
SOJ, nice pick up. I've never got into micro before but they seem all the rage now. Are you gonna get Gus and Duncan's book? Edit, lovely Hoth Ice Planet, such a great display piece.

Great stuff

phreatobite

Jedi Master
Some of these are not new but I think my new Made in Tawain Dimple mouth Vader (far left) looks good with his companions.

WP_20150411_12_59_24_Pro_zps3lvxpeg5.jpg

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Jez said:
Wow, it's been 10 days since i was able to check out this thread. It's not showing any signs of slowing.
Gary you've so got the baggie bug, nice one dude
Edd, great April fool mate. Edit that Tri Logo Chirpa is a beauty.
Walkie, nice leaflets mate, never seen them before.
Colin thats a great collection from the loft find, the Fett is mint.
Jeff, mate that's a great find for £3. Loving your work mate. Edit, that Jabba the Hutt Dungeon is awesome mate, really great. Edit, Great first 12 loosies, the R2 is flawless.
Ben mate thats a photo. I love the walking R2, i really want one of those. The At At Driver has always been a favourite of mine but i love the Tri logo IG88 who looks like he's having a w##k.
J_G I don't know what to say mate, fantastic, well done you lucky thing!
Rob, nice Ackbar mate, i wouldn't say he's too much of a beater. Edit, cracking jigsaw mate.
Nice finds Savory, good run.
The Gent, great score on the low emblems Luke. Definitely one i need to get. Edit, congrats on the Ben, i never knew those details on the variant. Really interesting, great find.
Cazza, sweet Tie Fighter mate, its mint. Cool Snowtrooper to boot!
Iain awesome looking Clipper ERG brother, congrats.
Ollie, very cool ink stamp mate.
Jedi Knight, great collection of rigs, monsters and the AT ST
Twin30mm, that wins the prize so far. Lovely collection and great bit of history with the TV Times
SOJ, nice pick up. I've never got into micro before but they seem all the rage now. Are you gonna get Gus and Duncan's book? Edit, lovely Hoth Ice Planet, such a great display piece.

Great stuff

Jez, I really love the time you take to review everyone's latest pick ups mate - you're a gent.

knopie

Jedi Knight
sore fore this weekend.. some nice paper work

Attachments

• DSCN5168.JPG
    DSCN5168.JPG
    348.8 KB · Views: 424
  • DSCN5169.JPG
    DSCN5169.JPG
    207.8 KB · Views: 416
  • DSCN5170.JPG
    DSCN5170.JPG
    169.6 KB · Views: 415
  • DSCN5171.JPG
    DSCN5171.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 421
  • $_85.JPG
    $_85.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 419

timbo72

Sith Lord
Ok, some cool stuff guys. Since my departure I seem to have developed a strange condition........it appears that I quite like the ROTJ Logray moc. Think I best check in with my GP and have a full medical

SOJ

Sith Lord
My quest for Empire continues with a bumber post day.

First up a lucky find on Gumtree of all places

image.jpg2_zps2zsmsnqo.jpg

Then a got a couple more nice diecasts

image.jpg1_zpsyawut7pu.jpg

And last but by no means least this. a big thank you to sublevelstudio for setting me up with this. really pleased with it and completes my collection of boxed empire playsets. Just need to get myself an extra lobot loose to complete it.

image.jpg3_zps06ls5kpv.jpg

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
timbo72 said:
Ok, some cool stuff guys. Since my departure I seem to have developed a strange condition........it appears that I quite like the ROTJ Logray moc. Think I best check in with my GP and have a full medical
nothing strange there Tim,everyone has a secret love for Ewoks,i love them and all those who say they hate them are just lying to themselves :lol:

Top Bottom