Latest Acquisitions

walkie

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
walkie said:
Bootyhunter said:
I own one of those Fetts with the painted head,
Very hard to find and a little known variant.

Agreed they're a not that well known but keep looking on ebay and you'll be able to pick them up for as little as £5 with a bit of luck. If advertised correctly I've seen them hit triple figures.

Triple figures :eek: , well I guess it's one for the variant collectors out there. :D

Ian

Not at all, looking back at the ones I picked up last year on ebay I paid £19, £6 and £12.50. There are also variants of this variant?!?!? I it can be found with light, mid and dark blue over-spray on the front of the head. They are always Taiwan variants and the mid/dark sprayed one's are usually easy to spot from sellers photos on ebay ;)

spoons

Grand Master
more amazingness on here - the 45a Darth Vader is outstanding :shock:

Following on from Stu's teapot - here's my new Han Hoth Sigma mug, albeit a little boss-eyed :lol:

Sigma%20Han%20Hoth%206_zps9mmepndf.jpg

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Some stellar pieces on here of late guys.

Love the Pop Bag Gary and the Sandcrawler Iain. 8)

MODERN ALERT but a throwback to the Vintage Line so I thought Id post here too -

Had an early knock at my door this morning for this -

The New Star Wars Rebels Imperial Troop Transport Vehicle

20150313_083231_zpsx2wxnx2v.jpg

2015-03-13%2008.36.48_zpsck3pztll.jpg

And here it is against a Vintage Troop Transport

1423400398627_zpsaxppbdq3.jpg

Absolutely Love it! :D

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
spoons said:
more amazingness on here - the 45a Darth Vader is outstanding :shock:

Following on from Stu's teapot - here's my new Han Hoth Sigma mug, albeit a little boss-eyed :lol:

Sigma%20Han%20Hoth%206_zps9mmepndf.jpg

Love it Andy, been hunting down the mugs had three turn up couple of days ago which I'll put up later. Han Hoth is one of the remaining two I'm searching for.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
I should do this more often but have managed to pick up a few nice pieces since I have been out here (thanks to Neil for sending a couple over as well)

First up, a few of you might recognize this - the lady selling it came on here and caused a bit of a stir but as she was from Ipswich then I managed to bond with her - amazingly they were going to open it and it sat in her purse for a couple of days - still once cased up he doesn't look half bad

SAM_7738_zpsdwsni8hk.jpg

SAM_7739_zps6klahsoc.jpg
SAM_7740_zpsp0mfgls6.jpg

Very nice Iain.

That woman was bonkers. I was the underbidder on ebay for the figure, and was 99%certain it had been shilled up. 10 minutes after the auction ended she messaged me to say the winner had backed out and didnt I want it so that proves it was badly shilled up like everyone had suspected.

After that nonsense I told her to piss off but I'm glad someone on here got it, and even more glad it didn't get opened :eek:

Latest posts

Top Bottom