Latest Acquisitions

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Awesome buys everyone!

Things have been a bit slow for me lately on the collecting front, but I finally managed to get a piece that I passed on a few years ago and wasn't even sure where it ended up until a little over a week ago.

Kenner Photography Slide for Luke Jedi

IMG_3692.jpg

Christian

Jedi Master
shawn_k said:
Awesome buys everyone!

Things have been a bit slow for me lately on the collecting front, but I finally managed to get a piece that I passed on a few years ago and wasn't even sure where it ended up until a little over a week ago.

Kenner Photography Slide for Luke Jedi

Ah ha! I was hoping that you might have ended up with that slide after seeing it posted on line again Shawn. The perfect fit for you mate.

Also - a big shout out to all of the other lovely goodies shown since the weekend - its amazing the volume of vintage that is sold/bought/traded amongst what is a relatively small group of collectors. I myself acquired a couple of HTF baggies and still chasing down one piece from the weekend... watch this space!

Cheers,
Christian

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Some absolutely cracking pick ups lads. Some of the MOC are really excellent.!

Really like the box framed Bounty Hunter set, very cool 8)

Shawn K...That luke jedi Kenner slide is really nice. Very unusual and rare I'd expect.

Well done to all the lucky buyers
:D

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Jez said:
Savory 100, dude that's a great couple of non sonic welded figures. Very cool. I am wondering where are the other items you purchased this weekend. You got some killer pieces. I was gutted you got to the Leia Bespin 0.5 seconds before me!

Right then Jez... here we go...

First up, the non-Sonic welds I picked up in the past week or two and have been carefully working on mounting solutions:

IMG_0720_zps26aa2b88.jpg

Then I picked up a Palitoy AT-ST box at the Weston Supermare Sci-Fi event:

IMG_0719_zps41d1b48e.jpg

Finally a few pics of my FF buys... talk about kid in a sweetshop! Thank goodness I'd saved up!!!

IMG_0718_zps65c9f7d4.jpg

can you see Jez... she's looking at you... :wink:

IMG_0717_zpscec0c316.jpg

IMG_0716_zps8cdfa23c.jpg

All round and amazing weekend, great to have met so many of the SWFUK crew, doing some brilliant deals and of course I have my prized SWFUK on too :D

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Forgot to say a particular thanks to Christian from my young brother; Dan, for the cases deal completed on the day.. shame he'll be filling them with Palitoy Action Force MOCs rather than SW though..
grrrr youth, what do they know?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

SOJ

Sith Lord
I was eyeing up that star destroyer as well. Blinked and it was gone. Maybe next time.

theslider

Sith Lord
Bubble cut open at the top and missing the weapon but the figure is minty and it is another off the list. The price paid wasn't much more than a mint loosie, so win win all round. Anyone got an Imperial Gunner blaster?! :lol:

DSC00428_zps36847c56.jpg

kieatky

Jedi Master
Bout time I got my lazy arse into action and add a few pictures :lol:

First up my Vectis (over priced :shock: ) lot -

Beautiful Luke Gunner and Yoda, very nice Jawa and a absolute crap Hoth Stormy (should've looked closer before bidding on that one :? )

Very nice Empire Troop Transporter, don't see them overly often so thought I'd add this to the collection.

And saving the best till last............ A gem of a Dewback box, not the 'collectors series' tat, we're talking a first issue beauty :D Once again, a massive THANKYOU to the guys of the SWFUK Podcast team for giving me this very generous gift :D

Christian

Jedi Master
kieatky said:
Bout time I got my lazy arse into action and add a few pictures :lol:

First up my Vectis (over priced :shock: ) lot -

Beautiful Luke Gunner and Yoda, very nice Jawa and a absolute crap Hoth Stormy (should've looked closer before bidding on that one :? )

Kieran - hang on one moment - is that HST a 'Made in China' 65A back? If it is you've got something that wasn't released in the US and up until a couple of years ago was only known in single figures. More have surfaced recently from the UK but it's still one of the hardest cardback variations for the HST out there.

Cheers,
Christian

Latest posts

Top Bottom