Latest Acquisitions

Joe

Grand Master
8bitaaron said:
Toni's? Sorry I'm afraid I don't know who this is?

Safe to say you may well be the only person on the forum that doesn't!

Might be delivering bad news to you with this link but someone has to: http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18756

If you want to read the full story though (like anyone has the time to read 134 pages!!) check this one: http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11326&start=180

8bitaaron

Padawan
Wow that's a lot of bedtime reading and it's now bedtime so I shall take a closer look in the morning. All I know is that my girlfriend won it at the recent Vectis Auction (the Palitoy VCJ one).

Got me worried now!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Jedi_june said:
Wow lots of great pick ups since my last peek. Also I see a lot of awesome Secret Santa Gifts, I'm def not missing out next year :lol:

@Pomse2001: I'm feeling that lot you got :D Does the Amanaman have different Variants???

I just received this little guy in the mail: A Nice & Minty WAROK! at a great price. "But I need a bow for him :cry: "

Hi June, thanks mate :wink: Yes Amanaman have different variants, there is different Paint Masks variants. I have also heard about different no coo variants. Both of mine have the same no coo but the masks is different :D

Awesome ewok and is it the wife I can see behind the ewok :wink:

theslider said:

Hi theslider, nice resealed cardback :D

8bitaaron said:
Jeff: Awesome Kellerman Book, I really have to get one.
Rob your 3 look mint, you mus be well chuffed.
Adam great additions to your collection.
db94, someone must have been very good this year, wow great haul!
June very nice poster, I mean Warok!

Did very well this Christmas, girlfriend got me this Palitoy 45 Back (Blonde hair) which goes nicely with my Brown haired one :)

Wow aaron, that is a very nice gift from your girlfriend, congratulations mate :wink:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Jedi_june said:
Wow lots of great pick ups since my last peek. Also I see a lot of awesome Secret Santa Gifts, I'm def not missing out next year :lol:

@Pomse2001: I'm feeling that lot you got :D Does the Amanaman have different Variants???

I just received this little guy in the mail: A Nice & Minty WAROK! at a great price. "But I need a bow for him :cry: "

Hi June, thanks mate :wink: Yes Amanaman have different variants, there is different Paint Masks variants. I have also heard about different no coo variants. Both of mine have the same no coo but the masks is different :D

Awesome ewok and is it the wife I can see behind the ewok :wink:

theslider said:

Hi theslider, nice resealed cardback :D

8bitaaron said:
Jeff: Awesome Kellerman Book, I really have to get one.
Rob your 3 look mint, you mus be well chuffed.
Adam great additions to your collection.
db94, someone must have been very good this year, wow great haul!
June very nice poster, I mean Warok!

Did very well this Christmas, girlfriend got me this Palitoy 45 Back (Blonde hair) which goes nicely with my Brown haired one :)

Wow aaron, that is a very nice gift from your girlfriend, congratulations mate :wink:

Read the commentary, as well as looking at the pictures.

Jason

itfciain

Grand Master
If it came from the Vectis auction then it is likely to be one of Lee's and I am pretty sure these are traced back to TT

This is the sort of shitty news that people are going to get in the coming months - especially as more and more of them go on sale

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
If it came from the Vectis auction then it is likely to be one of Lee's and I am pretty sure these are traced back to TT

This is the sort of shitty news that people are going to get in the coming months - especially as more and more of them go on sale

I looked up the lot numbers, it's one of Lee's.

cheers Jason

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Hi Aaron, let's hope this checks out ok. the thought had crossed my mind when I first looked at it. :(

As someone said, unfortunately this is possibly the bad news thats going to start happening as a result of TT actions

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Finally I found some time to take pictures of my 2nd Danish Childhood lot that I have bought within the last month. I also have a 3rd danish childhood lot that I will soon take pictures of and a 4th I will get next month :D

I bought it from a nice old couple in the late 60s, they found it in some old boxes when they was moving. They told me it has been their sons toy and he did not want it back.

I got the lot for £70 and most of the figures are stiff and looks like new :D I think the price is really good :D

I hope to find some more variants in this lot and maybe upgrade some of my other variants :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Jedi_june said:
Wow Lars that's a great lot :shock:

The tie intercepter is awesome :eek:

Any special coo variations on the figures? I do see a Tri-Logo Fett in your lot :mrgreen:

Hi June, I have not checked the figures yet for variants :lol: But thanks for the ID of Boba Fett :D did you use the force to ID it and can you ID some more for me so I don't need to check them :lol:

Thanks for the kind words mate :wink:

I will start cleaning the stuff now and ID it :wink:

lee gray

Sith Lord
Love the Luke, Aaron, cool girlfriend you got.
nothings been proved just yet. So enjoy it for what it is for now atleast :)

nice items Lars

Pomse2001

Grand Master
lee gray said:
love the haul of weapons and accessories and spare leg lol

Thanks Lee for the kind words mate :lol: Funny that there is a spare leg because many of the figures looks like they have never been played with :D

The leg looks like it is to a hoth stormie, also very strange there is no vader in this lot. Every kid had a vader :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Banton989 said:
Great haul Lars! We will have to start trading variants :)

All the best,

Adam

Thanks Adam for the kind words :D Sounds like a great idea adam.

Let me know what you have for trade :wink:

Top Bottom