Latest Acquisitions

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Some awesome pick ups here guys,I can't compete with some of the fantastic stuff but have put up my tiny bit of SW joy pick ups

I've never owned a landspeeder, or VME or INT 4 so had to pick these up today, parts missing but got for the boxes really and the 2 boxed and driver, £8 in all so I'm happy with that
Got the landspeeder in a swap for a modern MOC so happy with that as well

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94132256@N07/10512018224/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94132256@N07/10512018704/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94132256@N07/10247819913/

theslider

Sith Lord
Was watching this for quite some time and then finally decided to pull the trigger on it as these Palitoy MOCs (in whatever condition) are thin on the ground (for reasonable prices!) From the pictures I thought the open bubble area wasn't too bad and on receiving this proved the case so all I need to reseal it is an original footer (or a custom one made from a cardback) and a name plate repair - hence me needing a SW Walrus Man card!

Interesting side note, on the bit of the card that is still sealed (the top) exhibits the waffle pattern common with all these early cards, however the card also shows waffle pattern residue (best word I can use to describe it) around the outer edges of the bubble. I've heard tales of figures having 'double bubbles' but never thought it possible. I've tried to show this on the second photo.

Once I get the necessary materials I'll document this cards restoration (although I'm mostly cack handed!)

DSC01015_zps4457b7b7.jpg

DSC01016_zpscf36daa3.jpg

DSC01017_zpsfb23be9b.jpg

x-pack

Grand Master
Cool. Could definitely be made to look a lot better with some careful work, and worth preserving the double waffle ( :lol: ) if it's something unusual.

Excellent pick up 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Dublinjeff said:
Ok, ok so I paid a pretty penny to upgrade....so much so it warranted a thread in the eBay section :lol: :lol:
Anyway, delighted to have added this to my growing Luke Farmboy cardback collection
Palitoy 12 Back.
View attachment 1

Pride of place in my little Foreign 12 Back cardback run. Palitoy, Clipper, US Kenner and Canadian GDE.

Wow Jeff, more farmer luke stuff from you. I love that palitoy cardback :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Bramistuta25 said:
Hi guys.

Received this from Tony C this morning. Fast delivery, great packaging and great figure.

21 back A Power Droid (top right is just light)

Enjoy!

Bram
:D

Hi Bram, a beautiful kenner 21 power droid moc, awesome 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Nick_IoW said:
Pomse2001 said:
Outstanding :shock: I have never heard about a New Zealand moc :eek: very cool Nick, how can you see it is from New Zealand ?

The cards are a bit shorter Lars, and for Jawas has quite a deep bubble (bit like the Jawas on the Kenner 12bk with R2D2 bubble - but these NZ ones didn't have card/plastic packing behind them like the US Kenner 12bks)

Nick

Thanks nick for the great information, Do you have a picture with both of them compared ?

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Nick_IoW said:
Pomse2001 said:
Outstanding :shock: I have never heard about a New Zealand moc :eek: very cool Nick, how can you see it is from New Zealand ?

The cards are a bit shorter Lars, and for Jawas has quite a deep bubble (bit like the Jawas on the Kenner 12bk with R2D2 bubble - but these NZ ones didn't have card/plastic packing behind them like the US Kenner 12bks)

Nick

Thanks nick for the great information, Do you have a picture with both of them compared ?

The pic on here is just that. If you look carefully at the pic at the top you can see the longer regular moc underneath. Although it doesn't look like it on the pic the bottom edges are lined up.

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Thread moves fast!

@Stargeezer: Beautiful FB Luke Moc

@DublinJeff: Sweet Meccano FB Luke, Congrats on the purchase. (Walkie is awesome!) & your FB 2 Line Coo's look great. Also love your Palitoy FB Card :D Very nice focus so far.

@Kieatky: Nice Tri Mocs especially amanaman. Palitoy DV Tie is ace, Palitoy Falcon :shock: :eek: Awesome!!!!!

@Timbo72: Collection looks great in the cases, your B-Wing Focus is looking really nice :D

@Sompeetalay: Nice Palitoy Jawa Playset, next time let's see the box too lol no matter how many times I see it I just can't enough of the Palitoy Logo :D

@Spookedhippie: Sweet Ree-Yees addition to your focus, it's a beater but it's still a clipper :D very nice find.

@Deber: Great proofs, I really love the R5 Moc. It's one of my favorites that picture is just classic!

@TheSlider: Nice Tri Anakin, you did a good job on the re-seal :D & the Palitoy Han is very cool. Your Walrus man Moc is a great pick up too, can't wait to see how you fix that one :D

@Nick_Iow: Congrats on finding another Jawa Moc for your collection, it looks great.

@Bramistuta25: Power Droid Moc is super awesome, looks minty! One of my favs also, love the colors on it.

skywalker

Jedi Master
@Bram - Lovely PD moc mate, how is the focus coming along??

@Nick - Great addition to your collection mate, first New Zealand moc I have seen.

@Theslider - Nice Walrus mate, looking forward to seeing it restored. :D

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Never looked in here for ages!

Great buys guys!

Here is my latest

Sorry its modern!

Gentle Giant Droid 3 Pack

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65400963@N03/10539517936/

:D

Joe

Grand Master
Haha that's pretty sweet Liam, you sure lucked out with the three figures you decided to focus on haha!

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
HOLY GRAIL ALERT!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Managed to pick this up last week on eBay. I was the only bidder which I was surprised at. I know condition is not the best but still thought it would have had a bit more interest. Bubble is cracked, looks like the card has been folded in half at some point, but I'm happy with it. I have one at last, that's all that counts.

I've only managed to get this as I have come into some money through an inheritance, so I am not breaking my buying ban!!! :D Am possibly looking at another purchase but will keep hush hush until a deal is done.

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Cracking MOC there Chris, you must be really pleased.

Ebay is a strange place, sometimes I wonder why certain items don't attract more interest and others do. It's almost like people are afraid to be the first bidder on something especially if the initial starting price is quite high.

Top Bottom