Latest Acquisitions

skywalker

Jedi Master
@Bram - WOW those Moc's are beauties especially that EBB one,, and a cracking proof..

@Maulster - Great books I also have all 3 and enjoy looking through them regularly.

@Deber - Love that Boba Fett awesome score.. :D

@Jam - Great Vader focus mate ,, looks brill..

@Rob - Nice loose and Moc mate I love the Ewok moc's..

Top stuff all round.. :D :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Maulster79 said:
Man- serious nice pick ups.

Full steam ahead as always.

These books are amazing.

2013-10-07021433_zpsa3d03aeb.jpg

2013-10-07021514_zps88f2abcd.jpg

Hi Grant, nice books. I have never seen them before :shock: are they vintage ?

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Great stuff as always, Super cards Bram... 8)
Very nice books Grant :D

Bit of history to my latest FB addition. Bought this card over 4 weeks ago. Due to an absolute cluster f@$k by Royal mail it was sent out on the wrong plane to Germany. :evil:

I have to say, Lee, who sold me the card, has been absolutely brilliant chasing this up with Royal mail, but to be honest, both of us reckoned it was a lost cause after so long.

Low and behold, I arrived home to find a missed delivery docket in my post. Mmmm...could it be" I thought. One quick drive to the sorting office and my question was answered. I had this beauty waiting for me.... :D :D Big thanks again to Lee (Lee 77)
IMG_20131007_180607.jpg

IMG_20131007_180624.jpg

It looks awesome beside my ROTJ Gunner card 8)
IMG_20131007_180656.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
skywalker said:
Oh and Lars very nice Card backs mate loving all those stickers,, never seen the extended one before.. :D :D

Thanks mate for the kind words. Great to hear I was not the only one who had not seen those stickers before :lol: It is so cool that we still can find star wars that we have not seen before :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Dublinjeff said:
Great stuff as always, Super cards Bram... 8)
Very nice books Grant :D

Bit of history to my latest FB addition. Bought this card over 4 weeks ago. Due to an absolute cluster f@$k by Royal mail it was sent out on the wrong plane to Germany. :evil:

I have to say, Lee, who sold me the card, has been absolutely brilliant chasing this up with Royal mail, but to be honest, both of us reckoned it was a lost cause after so long.

Low and behold, I arrived home to find a missed delivery docket in my post. Mmmm...could it be" I thought. One quick drive to the sorting office and my question was answered. I had this beauty waiting for me.... :D :D Big thanks again to Lee (Lee 77)
View attachment 2
View attachment 1

It looks awesome beside my ROTJ Gunner card 8)

Hi Jeff, I am happy that you got the moc, congratulations mate.

It looks so cool, I have not had such a luke tri-logo moc in my hands since I was a little boy :D and now after looking at the one you have I also want one :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Today I received my first Obi-Wan Kenobi moc since I was maybe 5 years old i the good old 80s. Great feeling to have such a moc in my hands again, this time I will not open it :lol:

I also received this loose

Thanks to Jeff for this items :D

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Just a quick looksie from me :wink:

Always liked Ben on Trilogo Lars - very nice - I take it your now stuck in 80's officially!!

Love the image on that Star Wars book Grant 8)

It's nothing but PD and Luke FB otherwise :lol: - seriously Jeff and Bram fantastic stuff both are fantastic figures to focus on.

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Thanks guys. I think that may be my lot for a bit on the pre production. A lot is tied up in black hole collections and focus collectors stuff.

Got another rotj production MOC coming soon though.

Other than that I will be pretty quiet for a bit.

Keep up the hard work guys!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Stormtrooper37 said:
Just a quick looksie from me :wink:

Always liked Ben on Trilogo Lars - very nice - I take it your now stuck in 80's officially!!

Love the image on that Star Wars book Grant 8)

It's nothing but PD and Luke FB otherwise :lol: - seriously Jeff and Bram fantastic stuff both are fantastic figures to focus on.

Hi Paul, thanks for the kind words. Yes I am now stuck in the 80s officially and will never leave it again :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
skywalker said:
@Lars - Great Ben Kenobi Moc mate,, and only 50p what a bargain... :lol: :lol:

God you love loose figures.. :D :D

Hi mate, thanks for the kind words, 50p :shock: maybe I should talk with jeff about a part refund I paid more than 50p for this moc :lol:

Yes I love looses for armybuilding or to find variants that I am missing :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Dublinjeff said:
Glad to see the card arrived ok Lars :D

Hi Jeff, yes I am also very happy. If I was not in the 80s before, then I am finally in the 80s today :lol:

I love that moc :oops:

Thanks for letting me buy it :wink:

Top Bottom