Khetanna - Jabba's Sailbarge - Scratchbuilt Custom

wbobafett

Jedi Knight
olisuds said:
For some reason i can't see the bottom part of the picture. My eyes won't scroll down that far! :lol:

okay oaky....I edited the text above!! Happy now Oli??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frunkstar

Grand Master
The level of detail & forethought that's been made are really a testament to both your skill & your patience dude, very impressive & LOL at no Amanaman & Jabba - transporter technology did exist in the SW universe then :lol:

Always nice to see your latest updates.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
An absolute pleasure watching this unfold Wolf, even my wife is impressed and that's saying something.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
wbobafett said:
leia_o16.jpg

No Jabba nor Amanaman are ment to go down there! :D

Even the normal species have to duck to go down :lol: :lol:

:lol: Is that dead Klaatu on the left the one you have been using for your size guide, the likeness is uncanny :wink:

wbobafett

Jedi Knight
BlueDog said:
An absolute pleasure watching this unfold Wolf, even my wife is impressed and that's saying something.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...yeah...mine too....she likes "tiny" stairs and windows.....this is sooooo sweet!!! :lol: :lol:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Wolff your skills are unbelievable, the patience and complete attention to detail taken is astounding.

Absolutely in awe of your work 8)

wbobafett

Jedi Knight
Thanks again for the kudos....very nice from you!

I am unsure with the Karen comment :scratch: ...directed at whom?? :?:

Wild Whiphid said:
You familiar with this?

Jabbas%20Sail%20Barge.jpg

Anyways... keep up the good work!

I am familiar with this, but mostly go with screenshots and pictures from filmmodels I have. These Images were made way later and are not that accurate....but they do help from time to time! ;)

wbobafett

Jedi Knight
Update:
http://swspaceclub.com/wbobafett/my-collection/customs/khetanna/#28june2013

This time: Some of the artwork on the barge! I plan to get two pieces in there:
1. The Jabba sculpture/relief
2. The Rancor statue

bragea10.jpg

I never used Fimo before (okay...as a child maybe), but I am happy with it for now. Still a long way to go on the Rancor...and I know that the physiognomie is not really accurate but it does the job for me :D (First time I try sth like this.....sculpting is really hard work...wow....)

khetanna_133.jpg

khetanna_134.jpg

Stupid me.....I forgot the money bag in his hand....DOHHHHHHH!

Rancor Statue (WIP)
khetanna_135.jpg

khetanna_136.jpg

Hope you like it! :D

mumbo

Sith Lord
Amazing work, even your miniature sculpting skills are the Db's 8) you sir are a very talented man :D

And perhaps I jumped the gun with my almost there comment, I'll hold off until Jabba is in place next time :wink:

Keep up the sterling work :)

wbobafett

Jedi Knight
Thank you again guys!!! :D
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

UPDATE:

The Interieur in the making. I really underestimated this time eating job. Gargoyles there, a Rancor statue here, paneling all over, pillows for the throne and carvings on Jabba's "armthing"....etc
Problems all over:
-The armthing was already glued to the throne when I decided to give it some cravings and the "Hutt symbol". I tried to remove it and it broke into several pieces. Now I have to carve the symbols while it is glued to the throne. Not so easy and the material is not really ideal.
- The pillows were finsihed and the glued to the throne. I the noticed that Jabba doesnt fit in there anymore because of the ceiling. So I had to sculpt those again while they are glued to the throne. Same material...not really ideal.
- The Rancor got several cracks because I obviously had him too often in the oven. Not sure if I try to go on or stop at this point before it is getting dust ?!?!?! Anyway...the alcohol tip worked. Thanks!

More pictures:
http://swspaceclub.com/wbobafett/my-collection/customs/khetanna/#03july2013

khetanna_137.jpg

khetanna_139.jpg

khetanna_140.jpg

khetanna_142.jpg

khetanna_141.jpg

khetanna_143.jpg

khetanna_144.jpg

khetanna_145.jpg

khetanna_146.jpg

khetanna_147.jpg

I really hope you like it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom