Jedi_masters is running the London Marathon 2014

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Jez said:
I've had a couple of broken toes. They are a bit of a drag dude, has it gone black yet?
Take it easy Chris, you have already trained harder than a lot of entries.
If you are concerned about the toe, hit the pool!

On another note, I see that your just giving page is slowly creeping up.
Have you thought about asking everyone of your forum competition entries to donate to qualify? It'll help.

Hey Jez.

As my boss put it: 'It looks like a purple jelly baby on the side of my foot!!!'

Seems to be healing quite quickly so thinking maybe it wasn't a break after all, just really really bad bruising. :roll: Even so, it was bloody uncomfortable. But all looking good for going out again Friday.

Yep, up to £873 now. Once I've sorted everything out for the comp, I will be asking for a minimum £5 donation to enter. Hope that's not too steep and offend people at all. Couple on here have already sponsored so they will be able to make their guess as soon as I open the comp.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Jez, thank you so much for all your support. Love your signature.

Guys, I have been really busy this week so haven't had a chance to sort stuff out for the comp. I promise to do it this week.

Rebel_Runner

Jedi Master
Hope the training is going well Chris. I'll be happy to sponsor you a few quid for all the pain you'll be going through come race day...marathons hurt! :lol:

Jez

Sith Lord
Chris pull your finger out FFS!

You need to start your comp now in order to help raise funds and awareness.

You have set yourself a high target, delaying your comp isn't helping your worthwhile cause me old chum.

TC-14

Sith Lord
Hear, hear Jez!

Chris, don't worry about taking artistic photos of the prizes and all that palaver (nobody on here truly cares about that)... far too time consuming- especially with your busy schedule... just bang 'em on, and get that competition rolling! :lol: :lol:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
I know guys I have been pooh at getting this started. Pic's are taken so all will be done tonight. The wife is out so when te kids are in bed I shall get in with it. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom