Jambobby's little corner! Updated 30/08/2013

Jez

Sith Lord
James, I've had to come back to view this collection again. It truly is another cracking selection of SW treasures. You must be so proud, I know I would be!

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
Hi pomse, most of the first 12 are new varients but the last two to fall in we're the Jawa and Ben, I bought my first 12 afa graded (not sure why) but I wanted a set loose as well (not so I can play with them)........Honest ;)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
jambobbyb said:
Hi pomse, most of the first 12 are new varients but the last two to fall in we're the Jawa and Ben, I bought my first 12 afa graded (not sure why) but I wanted a set loose as well (not so I can play with them)........Honest ;)

Thanks, great update :D The stormie looks like PBP :? No play so if I come to uk and visit you then we can't play with them :lol:

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
Thanks for the replies guys I am glad everyone likes my little slice of plastic heaven! sorry for the lax reply been busy tracking down WW1 medals and trying to fit doors in the house one has gone well the other not so much :)

Jez

Sith Lord
Jez said:
Aah mate that looks bloody awesome, very very envious.
Awesome, just awesome

Even more awesome now, so so envious of some of those pieces, well done sir :eek:

TC-14

Sith Lord
James, you have a keen eye for quality... that's a stunning collection. Well thought out, choice pieces, I'm rather envious. But in the nicest possible way :mrgreen:

Martin

andy x-wing pilot

Jedi Knight
Some great items james, would be good to get your own room to display nicely when your building work has finished.
have you been cabinet hunting yet?

jay4

Jedi Knight
jambobbyb said:
Many thanks Jay I'm glad you like my little piece of plastic heaven.
All the best
James
im gonna share some of my stuff soon , keep an een out

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom