Jambobby's little corner! Updated 30/08/2013

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
James, you've got a great little collection going. Be great to see it all out in its own room when the renovating works have finished.

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
Many thanks for the positive comments guys i thought i was at a point where i believed my collection wouldnt move that much for a while but i just bought a 12 back Jawa so i am now halfway there on my 12 back moc run!

mumbo

Sith Lord
Thats a mighty fine collection, some real beaties in there and they dont look that out of place on the pine cabinet but im sure you are looking forward to giving them the own space. Look forward to seeing them in their display room :)

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
Mumbo Joe many thanks for your replys, Looking at it as it stands i think after the 12 back run is done i might sell off the AFA/UKG graded loose first 12 and a load of my other MOC/loosies and try to scrape together an Early bird set fund.

itfciain

Grand Master
Loving this collection - some very nice peices in there - very jealous of the DT Luke, never had one but think I should !

Grant

Sith Lord
Nice run man. The loose cased figures always look good next to their cardbacks. I used to try and pair some loose figures up with some Proof Cards along time ago.

Regards

Grant.

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
Grant I can only still dream of owning proof cards maybe one day! Jeff glad you like them 11 months ago I never dreamed I would own a 12 back then I joined this place and all my spare cash dried up ;)

Jez

Sith Lord
Aah mate that looks bloody awesome, very very envious.
Awesome, just awesome

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
very classy looking collection 8) , thanks for sharing mate :D

I love the first 21 in particular the first 12.

great stuff,

Neil

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
Thanks Neil I have loosies for the first 21 but the first 12 really are my fave figures and I'm going to try to concentrate my efforts on them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom