Jambobby's little corner! Updated 30/08/2013

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
Thanks for all the positive feedback chaps, I am rather proud of my little run, I started out collecting loose then went to graded loose then went to carded, MOC is the daddy even a knocked about moc has something about it! I love the art work and everytime i pick one up im transported back to being 4-5 years old again.

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
Thanks Lonebudman, the 12 back is a great card, there are much rarer things out there but at present its all about the 12's! Posting this has really helped solidify what I want from my collection, I'm going to move off most of the items I have that don't fit into the first 21 and solely concentrate on finishing the 12s and picking up an EB set I think I would be happy with that as my collection.

chazb73

Sith Lord
jambobbyb said:
Thanks Lonebudman, the 12 back is a great card, there are much rarer things out there but at present its all about the 12's! Posting this has really helped solidify what I want from my collection, I'm going to move off most of the items I have that don't fit into the first 21 and solely concentrate on finishing the 12s and picking up an EB set I think I would be happy with that as my collection.

I agree with you, I have some beater cards but still love them! :D

x-pack

Grand Master
Some very nice stuff there. I'm def going to have to take some of my own collection and get them on here

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
Thanks guys sorry for the slow reply had a bad couple of days of house smashing and work coupled with sme snow frustrations, Glad everyone likes my little set devoted to the early stuff.

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
Thanks Junior chub sorry for the slow reply been a manic month the house is looking......worse but I am starting to get there ;)

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
Thanks Kyle, a DT Vaders beyond my meagre budget but I am hoping to add an ESB carded vader though, managed to secure a 12 back stormtrooper for the 12 back run but its coming from Australia so might take some time to arrive :(

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Hey James, Really quality looking collection there mate well done! BTW he's on his way and from recent packages I've sent to the UK should be there within 2 weeks. :wink:

.Q.

Jedi Master
Wow. Some really stunning stuff there, and a beautiful looking collection. Superb!

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
Thanks for all the positive comments guys, Im glad you all like my little slice of vintage heaven, although I did join this great forum with the intention of completing the first 21 in mint condition it seems to have ballooned out of all control ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom