Imperial Blaster Information

Palifan

Sith Lord
Hi all,

I have a couple of Imperial weapons I was hoping someone on here could help to identify which character they're paired with.

All of the pictures next to the number 1 are V4 Blasters and I wanted to check if this style will pair up with Boba Fett?

The last 3 pictures (that don't have number 1 by them as I can't seem to get these to order correctly lol!), look to be a V1 blaster that I think should go with the Stormtrooper (and maybe Boba also)?

Any thoughts appreciated and thanks for looking.

Ian
IMG_3800.jpg
IMG_3803.jpg
IMG_3798.jpg
IMG_3806.jpg
IMG_3808.jpg
IMG_3812.jpg
wanted to check

Attachments

• IMG_3805.jpg
    IMG_3805.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
I'm no expert Ian but my reading of it is
Blue/black / semi translucent
would go with:
Stormtrooper
Boba Fett
Death Squad Commander
Hammerhead
Wally

hopefully someone who really knows there stuff will chip in !

Palifan

Sith Lord
I'm no expert Ian but my reading of it is
Blue/black / semi translucent
would go with:
Stormtrooper
Boba Fett
Death Squad Commander
Hammerhead
Wally

hopefully someone who really knows there stuff will chip in !
Thanks Mike although it's the shape I was more checking about. I'm pretty sure the first one (V$), does come with Boba but wanted to make sure.

Thanks all the same and happy new year buddy.

Ian

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
The one labelled '1' is a Smile blaster. If you care about matching factories then it can only be paired with Walrus Man, Hammerhead and family IV Stormtrooper.

The other is a late Kader blaster which can be paired with Family I Stormtrooper, family II Death Squad Commander and HK Fett.

Palifan

Sith Lord
The one labelled '1' is a Smile blaster. If you care about matching factories then it can only be paired with Walrus Man, Hammerhead and family IV Stormtrooper.

The other is a late Kader blaster which can be paired with Family I Stormtrooper, family II Death Squad Commander and HK Fett.
Thanks for all the amazing information on the blasters. You really do know your stuff with these and I'd love to get you to look over some of my other ones to try and figure out how well they're paired up.

Thanks again - Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom