half of IOP is logged on at the moment

Rudyard

Jedi Knight
A shame. Pluto was always my favourite as a kid. So much more mysterious than all the others. Someone should start a petition to have it reinstated by popular demand.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Rudyard said:
A shame. Pluto was always my favourite as a kid. So much more mysterious than all the others. Someone should start a petition to have it reinstated by popular demand.

always donald for me :wink:

Dark_iced_jedi

Padawan
jabbawokkie said:
Rudyard said:

LOL, you are Hilarious! Somebody give this guy a microphone and get him on stage fast!

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Dark_iced_jedi said:
jabbawokkie said:
Rudyard said:

LOL, you are Hilarious! Somebody give this guy a microphone and get him on stage fast!

serious ,your scaring me with them big letters

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Not a bad idea 8)
Although I doubt very much our new younger members have any fit female friends who regularly visit my island!

Bollux

Grand Master
xAngelx said:
jabbawokkie said:
Dark_iced_jedi said:

serious ,your scaring me with them big letters

Seriously, you're scaring me with your terrible grammar.

I didn't realise that the use of poor grammar was scary to people!

I also didn't realise that this forum was frequented by such well educated types. Jabba raise your standards! :wink:

As if it really matters! Sounds like a right barrel of laughs over on IOP if you're criticised for every spelling and grammar mistake that you make!

xAngelx

Jedi Master
Oh it's not like this over at IOP. It's just a comment was made about it being shite and I was compelled to defend it by attacking your site. :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom