Gus and Duncan's Guide to Star Wars Prototypes Hardcover

Stuarte76

Youngling
I just ordered mine from Amazon US and the postage was just £5.10 beats the $40+ from the publishers website, postage is tracked via courier too :)

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Does anybody already own this book? Would you recommend it? I already own the other one and its a handy resource being so extensive. Thanks Liam

lee gray

Sith Lord
I was going to order this book next week as it looks great, i didnt know you could get it from amazon us though as that is a much cheaper price

Stuarte76

Youngling
I was expecting the postage to be expensive, I was very happy when I saw the postal price....

Items Ordered Price
1 of: Gus and Duncan's Guide to Star Wars Prototypes [Hardcover]
By: Duncan Jenkins, et al
Condition: New
Sold by: Completist Publications, LLC (seller profile)
$49.99

Item(s) Subtotal: GBP 31.91
Shipping & Handling: GBP 5.10
  -----
Total Before Tax: GBP 37.01
Sales Tax: GBP 0.00
  -----
Total for This Shipment: GBP 37.01
  -----

olisuds

Sith Lord
I have this book in hard back. It's pretty good but IMO there is not enough on the actual figure prototypes. There seems to be a lot more on proof cards, droids, ewoks and micro series.

lee gray

Sith Lord
i just ordered it through amazon us too which is atlleast 25 quid cheaper shipping so makes it well worthwhile

Stuarte76

Youngling
Super fast delivery, my copy arrived today, I've had uk orders take longer. Very pleased with it, it's a great book and affordable thanks to amazon shipping rates :)

lee gray

Sith Lord
Stuarte76 said:
Super fast delivery, my copy arrived today, I've had uk orders take longer. Very pleased with it, it's a great book and affordable thanks to amazon shipping rates :)

hope mine comes quick. it says Delivery estimate: Aug. 15, 2011

Stuarte76

Youngling
lee gray said:
Stuarte76 said:

There was a similar delivery estimate on mine, I ordered my copy on Monday and it arrived yesterday, awesome!

lee gray

Sith Lord
Stuarte76 said:
lee gray said:
Stuarte76 said:

There was a similar delivery estimate on mine, I ordered my copy on Monday and it arrived yesterday, awesome!

mine came on thursday, considering the size and weight, that shipping is a bargain, i just cant understand that sending out a carded figure in a smaller box and what weighs a good ten times lighter costs more money

olisuds

Sith Lord
I've managed to pick up a spare copy if there is anyone in London that is looking for a copy of the hardback for £30? It's brand new and unused. I'd rather give it to someone in person rather than post it as it weights a tonne and I imagine the postage would be quite high. Plus i can't be arsed packing it up :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom