grinchys collection

grinchy

Sith Lord
added a few shelf talkers to the cabinet, finishes the shelves of I think :D

aFsOMHtl.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
Thanks guys I appreciate it, I don't have the biggest vintage collection, but what I have I'm proud of, and it is my favourite part of the collection, I have plenty of modern to but vintage is my favourite

Taffius

Sith Lord
grinchy said:
:D :D it is, I love both but vintage has the edge, just wish I had more cash to spend on bigger ticket items

Im with you pal. My fix for collections is maintained by modern but the real deal is vintage. I would buy everything and anything if i had my own way. Just glad my accountant holds me back and curbs my spends! :D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Super display Grinchy, great mix of vintage and modern, it's the same for us all, budget dictates the collection, if there were no financial restraints then sky s the limit, but we have to be realistic, so it's all about what makes you smile, and I'm certain this collection makes you smile on a daily basis so that's all good for me and I'm sure it is for you, keep going in your own vein mate looks super bud 8)

grinchy

Sith Lord
Cheers guys appreciate it, and yes it does make me smile Mike :D happy with it, getting some beaters now for my grandsons collection, he's not one yet, but eventually I'll give him a mixed collection of goodies

grinchy

Sith Lord
I've been doing the dreaded dusting in the collection room, thought i'd share my meagre carded collection, small but i'm really chuffed with them, dings and all, all bought through here and mostly from Iain, fun times! :D

bwlffjwl.jpg

8XCnfhNl.jpg

5rnrrUpl.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
Decided to take a pic of my custom droids, I have a few, first up my 3 I won from another forum
xB8vrcAl.jpg

Next up is the black droids i won on ebay and a secret santa bronze droid
RwL6Si9l.jpg

Lastly heres my Kenny in R2 modern but still cool
ElGtk1Vl.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom