grinchys collection

grinchy

Sith Lord
Cheers mike, yeah the rigs have stayed a reasonable price, hope it stays that way :D everything else is on the rise, finding myself priced out of the last of my loose figure run, i'll get them eventually i'm sure, glad you like the display

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Sideofstarwars said:
Nice Darth Vader case. I have always wanted to own one with a cardboard sleeve but never have got around to it. Looks really great. I also dig your loose Figure display. Lots f nice stuff.
Me too. Have a Vader case but it looks way cooler with the cardboard packaging. Why are the 3-PO cases so much rarer?

grinchy

Sith Lord
Not sure mate, I would like a threepio to go with this case, see what happens
Well I think i'm going soft in the head, just bought this, complete with inserts and paperwork, but no walker, yup I bought an empty box :D
Has a couple of tears but i'll fix those up no problem, cost me 25 quid plus postage, i'm happy as I love the box art on it

YoK2OFal.jpg

Ru4wT0xl.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
Cheers mate, I've been after a pinhead han for a while and snagged these two on a cheeky offer on ebay for not much more than one.
I need mostly last seventeen figures to complete the run, the likes of popup R2 ev9d9 luke stormy, so yeah the expensive ones

grinchy

Sith Lord
Just won a few comics on ebay numbers 3 4 5 11 12 13 22 32 33 34 35
36 37 38 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

XYOh1U2l.jpg

I paid less that a tenner for all of them, they have a hole punched through, but honestly I don't mind makes storing them easier

Also won this, Christmas yoda, again around a tenner delivered

wUkGQbSl.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom