grinchys collection

grinchy

Sith Lord
Heres my collection so far vintage on top, newer stuff on the bottom, bit crowded in there, need some acrylic risers
1452580_10151835589183577_2086062879_n_zps8378dc91.jpg

DSCF4505_zpsdd8a7218.jpg

heres one of my favourite custom figures
7f8b0fb3-6c73-4a9a-aeb8-7c340a8be2c7_zps2d73bdcc.jpg

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Nice collection Grinchy. 8)

Especially those top two shelves. :wink:

Who is the guy with no head in the reflection taking the pictures though?

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
:lol: I was going to comment on Porkins getting in on the shot of the Baker R2, glad I didn't now. :lol:

Now get those last few vintage loosies in there. :wink:

grinchy

Sith Lord
lol, yup thats the only character i could get away with in star wars him and jabba, lol
i'm around seventeen figures away from a full loose set, hope to have them all again, hope to get a few carded examples to, i just collect what i like the look of, so its a mixed bag in there, but i'm only pleasing myself

grinchy

Sith Lord
Cheers, i found today in the loft a box of newer star wars stuff i'd forgoten about, so thats going towards my vintage fund,a nice surprise as i had completely forgotten it and was only up there looking for christmas deccies

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Congrats. Looks like you have been really busy. :roll:

You may need to buy another cabinet if you stay to long on here.

Welcome to the forum.

itfciain

Grand Master
Welcome aboard matey - that is a fine looking collection of figures you have there

Really looking forward to seeing it grow - you definitely want to add some MOCs :wink:

grinchy

Sith Lord
cheers, its pretty basic compared to a lot of collections,but i'm happy with it, cabinet wise i'm getting another after christmas, pesky children and wife and there needs getting in the way of my collecting :D
Carded figures i have one madine who's been to hell and back, the cards a mess but i didn't pay a lot and got it for nostalgic reasons, got a squidhead carded figure i'm waiting on, another jedi cardback, so i've dipped my toe into the world of carded, but very tentatively as i know what i'm like, more more,lol

grinchy

Sith Lord
Cheers, yup a friend sent me yakface a couple of years ago, that started of the collection again for me, the cabinet is in my front room, my wife likes it .
Kenny in r2 is a one off, the guy i got it from is on facebook and is still doing just the kenny figure, he was offering them on a cardback signed by kenny, i'll pm you the link.

grinchy

Sith Lord
heres a quick vid, everythings kinda crammed in the case, but you know what i like it, i'm getting acrylic risers for the shelves to make a bit more room, no collecting focus, just getting what i like, i'm just pleasing myself, you can see i have a few stormtroopers, if i had a favourite type of figure it would be the trooper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsXspyrxlok

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Cool vid

Some nice vintage there buddy, Mocs are going to be your new addiction, and boxed vehicles...and....and....and :lol: :lol:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Just had another look through you vid mate, nice....didn't realise you had Santa Claus taking the video for you...cool 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom