Garys attackers finally behind bars!!

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
Just read the sun (Friday 27 may , on page 37) and it looks like garys attackers are finally behind bars where they belong!!! Justice is done!!!
Now he can put it all behind him!!!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Good to see Justcie done!
Hopefully Gary can out this all behind him now and try and get on with his life.

sith-smith

Grand Master
There's 5 altogether that have gone down. Though 2 got indeterminate sentences.

To be fair, I pretty much did get on with my life once i was out of hospital. Went back to work as soon as the summer break was over, did mem and got back into sport. Even started dating again!!

The only downside was the regular police meetings and press harassment.

They should be pretty much over now.

Have to say though guys, thanks for the support and the kind messages people have sent. It really did help give through it all.

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
sith-smith said:
There's 5 altogether that have gone down. Though 2 got indeterminate sentences.

To be fair, I pretty much did get on with my life once i was out of hospital. Went back to work as soon as the summer break was over, did mem and got back into sport. Even started dating again!!

The only downside was the regular police meetings and press harassment.

They should be pretty much over now.

Have to say though guys, thanks for the support and the kind messages people have sent. It really did help give through it all.

Nice one Gary. You say that you got on with your life which is incredibly commendable but hopefully this now gives complete closure.

All the best

Chewie

Jedi Master
You're a brave guy Gary :wink: I take take my hat off to you!
I'm glad you have recovered well and have been able to get on with your life.
All the best Mate.

e30318is

Sith Lord
Hey Gary- I read this over on RS, hope this gives you closure and ends the whole ordeal. I have only met you the once so I dont know you anywhere near as well as some of the guys on here but personally speaking the way you have carried on has been inspirational to myself in helping me deal with my accident and trying to carry on as normal. A positive attitude is a massive help.
All the best

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Only just read the article online. This is why people have such a strong resentmant towards muslims. Gary, I hope them going to jail has put an end to this horrible ordeal for you. Your a much stronger person than they are and I commend you for going back to work and moving on, very brave man indeed.

Bollux

Grand Master
jedi_masters said:
Only just read the article online. This is why people have such a strong resentmant towards muslims. Gary, I hope them going to jail has put an end to this horrible ordeal for you. Your a much stronger person than they are and I commend you for going back to work and moving on, very brave man indeed.

Unfair really to blame "muslims", there are lunatics with every kind of religion, if they were Catholic would you be having a crack at them?

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Didnt mean it to sound like i was blaming 'muslims'. As Josh says, they get a bad name because all you ever hear is the bad stuff they do and thats why people can have a dislike towards them. And yes I agree with you bollux that all religions have fanatics that have extremist views.

plantman

Sith Lord
I have some muslim friends, and grew up with a couple who im still in contact with.

The thing that scares me is the pure hatred and their methods of inflicting it.

Its 100% our countries fault for tolerating extremists and giving them our benefits, that alienates all muslims and immigrants who are then tarred with the same brush.

If we booted them out, and tried them for treason when they march in the streeets saying they want to behead us all we might have a better grasp on who are the real criminals.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Glad to see that these guys have been convicted Gary. I would also argue that they deserved a longer sentence but the fact that they have been brought to justice gives me at least some hope.

Hope to see you again soon Gary and all the best mate!

Chris.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom