Finally got my red Saber

lee gray

Sith Lord
Noticed I was on 2499 posts so decided to post again for 2500 to see what colour it changed too, then notice loads have red when only been posting a year whilst its taken me over 7 years :)

mumbo

Sith Lord
Congrats :)

I've got a while to go before I turn red but tbh I don't want to turn to the dark side, I want to stay green :(

lee gray

Sith Lord
Cc4rhu said:
Well done. You can now access the hidden forum if you alter your settings in the UCP.

There use to be one before for someones wedding and then it was used to talk **** about people lol

I did check my settings on the 1 percent u were telling the truth :p

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Aye, that's a long time ago.

There was one to sort out a present for Bollux for his wedding and it was then used as a haven when that twat Auggie turned up and posted on every single thread going. It wasn't used as a clique-y inner sanctum typed thing. Although certain members, hello Josh, seemed to think it was and that those of us who were members did nothing but sit and slag off every other member of the forum. Cos, obviously we have nothing better to do than slag off everyone else on here, all day, every day! :roll:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
weasel said:

There was one to sort out a present for Bollux for his wedding and it was then used as a haven when that twat Auggie turned up and posted on every single thread going. It wasn't used as a clique-y inner sanctum typed thing. Although certain members, hello Josh, seemed to think it was and that those of us who were members did nothing but sit and slag off every other member of the forum. Cos, obviously we have nothing better to do than slag off everyone else on here, all day, every day! :roll:

Besides we have nothing to hide, we call people out in the wide open and slag this off in public.

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
weasel said:

Aaaarrgghh the secret inner circle exposed..... :twisted:

Maybe when i get my red saber, i get my invitation to the secret forum, only to find out it's moderated by Kenner_babe, Han_Duo and the sandcrawler tits woman. (girl was not the appropiate word here).

thinking about them, from all those weirdo's we had here over the years, Todd is the only one still sticking around... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom