G1 Transformer advise (please move mods to appropriate section)

jasdev999

Jedi Master
Sorry for this post guys but I need advise if there is a UK based forum out there for G1 Transformers. It needs to be a forum and community of SWFUK calibre :D

... most of the Star Wars I need are now out of my price range :(

Thanks in advance for any help.

ODB

Jedi Master
Transformers aren't cheap either and they are a minefield of lost pieces, reissues and fakes. Plus it seems that some of the TF lot are very strange.

jasdev999

Jedi Master
ODB said:
Transformers aren't cheap either and they are a minefield of lost pieces, reissues and fakes. Plus it seems that some of the TF lot are very strange.

Yes and Transformer KO/fakes are aplenty and better quality than SW fakes which makes it collecting difficult too :( . Is there any UK based forum?

ODB

Jedi Master
Not a UK specific one that I am aware of, only the major ones and then they aren't really like here. I tend to bug my friend who deals in them as what to look out for.

MarkG

Jedi Master
Don't know of any specific UK Forum but there is a worldwide G1 Facebook group.. prices on there are reasonable but they do allow repro stickers etc... :(

yoda

Sith Lord
Anyone on here familiar with the prices and going rates? I am thinking of buying a few.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom