FS: NEW STUFF ADDED ANDY CLARKE’S BIG KENNER & PALITOY ESB ROTJ MOC SALE 19/3/16

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Please note I combine postage for multiple wins.

Lando Skiff Guard Kenner MOC 65 back Emperor Offer. The card is excellent with some light veining top left front. The bubble is firmly sealed with the usual yellowing and has no dings. See pics for condition detail. It will be shipped in a brand new Protech star case. Postage to the UK will be £5 Royal mail First class signed for. Postage to Europe will be £6. I will combine shipping costs where possible to save postage. £47 plus postage - sold

83a7cR.jpg

RL2MLH.jpg

FKhY1T.jpg

Han Trench Coat ROTJ Kenner MOC 77 back. The card is superb with a tiny bit of edge wear to the left and the bubble is excellent with a ding top right edge. It is firmly attached with the usual yellowy brown tint and no cracks. Please see pics for condition detail.
It will be shipped in a brand new Protech star case. Postage to the UK will be £5 for Royal mail 1st class signed for. Postage to Europe will be £10, tracked and signed for. £59 plus postage.

PxNdJb.jpg

6q5VUZ.jpg

XCAPQ0.jpg

I have for sale a Kenner 65 back Biker Scout MOC. Bubble is very good with a light tint and has been pushed in at the bottom which has caused creasing but no cracks and no other dings. The unpunched card is very good with a bit of edge wear and doesn't sit quite flat but would be corrected in a star case. This is quite an unusual card as it is a couple of millimetres longer than normal and as a result is a bit too snug for a Star Case. Obviously sits perfect in an acrylic case. I can provide a brand new acrylic case for £13.
Postage to the UK will be £5 for Royal mail Signed for. Postage to Europe will be £10, tracked and signed for. £80 plus postage - sold.

iYAGff.jpg

66wSTH.jpg

K7HiV3.jpg

cMkvHi.jpg

I have for sale a sealed new Kenner Speeder Bike. The box is crisp and in great condition. It has the odd minor storage wear mark, the usual stress vein to the rear of the box and still has the original £5.99 Hamleys sticker.
Postage to the UK will be £5 for Royal mail Signed for. Postage to Europe will be £10, tracked and signed for. £85 plus postage - sold.

r80uWT.jpg

P0aPiu.jpg

dM1DTW.jpg

YLtwJj.jpg

R2-D2 Sensorscope Kenner ROTJ MOC 65 back. The card is in excellent with just a small tear to the card at the bottom and a mild crease bottom left. The bubble is firmly sealed with no cracks, clear although there are a couple of dings to the left side that has caused some stress marks. A really nice example. See pics for condition detail. It will be shipped in a brand new Protech star case. Postage to the UK will be £5 for Royal mail 1st class signed for. Postage to Europe will be £10, tracked and signed for. £85 plus postage - sold

abN74y.jpg

rHcDuV.jpg

czez5i.jpg

Ko800X.jpg

I have for sale a Kenner 65 back Chief Chirpa MOC. The card is excellent with some veining bottom left corner and some wear around the punch hole. The bubble is superb with no dings and firmly sealed. I can't determine if it has a tint or if it's clear, if so it is a very light tint indeed. It will be shipped in a brand new Protech star case.
Postage to the UK will be £5 for Royal mail Signed for. Postage to Europe will be £10, tracked and signed for. £50 plus postage - sold.

VwC7l2.jpg

Uwy7nr.jpg

9WnUtv.jpg

I have for sale a Kenner 77 back Luke Jedi Green Sabre MOC. Bubble superb no dings and firmly sealed with a light tint. The card is excellent with some veining to the rear that runs vertically up the side of where the bubble meets the card and some diagonal veining top right, plus a bit of corner wear. This is quite an unusual card as it is a couple of millimetres longer than normal and as a result is a bit too snug for a Star Case. Obviously sits perfect in an acrylic case and the Hamley's sticker is great.
Postage to the UK will be £8 for Royal mail Special Delivery. Postage to Europe will be £12, tracked and signed for. £100 plus postage - sold.

uD9oBA.jpg

A4CKC9.jpg

OGsJ5w.jpg

For sale Bossk Bounty Hunter ROTJ Kenner MOC 65 back. The card is excellent and the bubble is superb with a ding top front edge and mild creasing across the top. It is firmly attached with a light tint. Please see pics for condition detail.
It will be shipped in a brand new Protech star case. Postage to the UK will be £5 for Royal mail 1st class signed for. Postage to Europe will be £10, tracked and signed for. £70 plus postage - sold.

Nio9Bi.jpg

jWwTeu.jpg

tF4hQe.jpg

j9uekD.jpg

For sale is a gorgeous Kenner 47 back C-3PO Limbs with Palitoy offer sticker on the back. . The card is superb with the only real flaw being it doesn't sit quite flat, but looks perfect in a Star/acrylic case. The bubble is crystal clear, firmly sealed all round and ding free. It will be shipped in a brand new Protech star case.
Postage to the UK will be £8 for Royal mail Special Delivery. Postage to Europe will be £12, tracked and signed for. £185 plus postage - sold.

yCEVFE.jpg

RmAoxv.jpg

Ff5hlV.jpg

I have for sale a stunning Kenner 65 back Biker Scout. The card is superb with the only real flaw being it doesn't sit quite flat, but looks perfect in a Star/acrylic case. The bubble is crystal clear, firmly sealed all round and ding free. I doubt you will find much better and one for the clear bubble collector. It will be shipped in a brand new Protech star case.
Postage to the UK will be £8 for Royal mail Special Delivery. Postage to Europe will be £12, tracked and signed for. £175 plus postage - sold.

jkLAw2.jpg

OMYUMQ.jpg

4hI8C3.jpg

I have for sale a Kenner 77 back Gamorrean Guard MOC. The card is very good with some veining to the top of the card above the punch and top left. The bubble is excellent with the usual yellowing and has a very tiny nodule where the horn has pushed against the inside of the bubble top, not cracked in anyway and common for this figure. It has no dings and is firmly sealed. It will be shipped in a brand new Protech star case.
Postage to the UK will be £5 for Royal mail Signed for. Postage to Europe will be £10, tracked and signed for. £35 plus postage - sold

cwU1o1.jpg

XIrnae.jpg

v9huvn.jpg

skKLhS.jpg

I have for sale a Kenner 77 back Luke X-Wing MOC. The card is superb with the only real flaw being it doesn't sit quite flat, but looks perfect in a star case and there is a pin prick mark next to the E in Jedi. The bubble is superb being ding free and firmly sealed with the usual tint. It will be shipped in a brand new Protech star case.
Postage to the UK will be £8 for Royal mail Special Delivery. Postage to Europe will be £12, tracked and signed for. £110 plus postage - sold.

gU5PZ7.jpg

EYV0Tg.jpg

GrHOuR.jpg

Leia Poncho ROTJ Kenner MOC 77 back. The card is superb and the bubble is ding free firmly sealed with the usual tint. One of the best I have had for a while. Please see pics for condition detail.
It will be shipped in a brand new Protech star case. Postage to the UK will be £5 for Royal mail 1st class signed for. Postage to Europe will be £10, tracked and signed for. £65 plus postage - sold.

47Oq7u.jpg

O8ofzK.jpg

ZNa3dx.jpg

Nikto ROTJ Kenner MOC 79 back. The card is excellent with a very light crease to the rear that has caused a bit of veining top left, doesn't really affect the front too much. The bubble is ding free firmly sealed with the usual tint. Please see pics for condition detail.
It will be shipped in a brand new Protech star case. Postage to the UK will be £5 for Royal mail 1st class signed for. Postage to Europe will be £10, tracked and signed for. £40 plus postage - sold

QbslQD.jpg

gYYMG8.jpg

g5rKGK.jpg

2JVqoS.jpg

I have for sale a Palitoy 45c Darth Vader MOC. The rare card is excellent with some edge wear. The bubble is clear with a ding half way up right hand side and a couple of dings to the prongs at the bottom. The bubble has lifted to the left hand side three quarters of the way up and half way up the right side. Still firmly sealed across the top and in no way can the figure be removed or has ever been removed. It will be shipped in a brand new Protech star case.
Postage to the UK will be £5 for Royal mail Signed for. Postage to Europe will be £10, tracked and signed for. £70 plus postage - sold.

g71iCm.jpg

eUepIj.jpg

KuHifX.jpg

WB3wwi.jpg

kPMhkH.jpg

0HjzxT.jpg

Klaatu ROTJ Palitoy MOC 65 back. The card is excellent, with some veining top left. The bubble is firmly sealed with the usual yellowing and has one ding top right corner. See pics for condition detail. Postage to the UK will be £5 Royal mail First class signed for. Postage to Europe will be £6. I will combine shipping costs where possible to save postage - pending. £25 plus postage - sold.

AkhmyO.jpg

iuUjd6.jpg

n7VSVg.jpg

YHoo9y.jpg

Uxrohz.jpg

I have for sale a Palitoy 45c Hammerhead. The rare card is excellent with a little edge wear. The bubble is clear with a small ding top right edge but the bubble has come off very cleanly so has probably fallen off rather than opened. No tearing to the card at all. The figure looks mint so can only assume it hasn't been played with. It will be shipped in a brand new Protech star case.
Postage to the UK will be £5 for Royal mail Signed for. Postage to Europe will be £10, tracked and signed for. £40 plus postage - sold

Q0mJAf.jpg

zkeCoo.jpg

pPK2t0.jpg

L1vMX6.jpg

ZAHsMX.jpg

Armand78

Padawan
Some great looking MOCs. Some which I haven't seen on a Jedi Card. Unfortunately I have to sell before I can buy atm. But you'll have no trouble shifting that lot. Good prices too.

Hugoagogo

Padawan
Lovely 3PO Andy, if the moc gods are looking down on me and the sale falls through second dibs please. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom