Feeling ****!!! :-(

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Not looking for sympathy, just need to write somewhere to get my feelings out, hopefully make me feel better.

Having a **** time at the moment. Money is getting very tight, a lot tighter than I am comfortable with. Not being able to make the Essen Road Trip has really bummed me. But to top it all of, we had a phone call this morning at the office where I work. A fellow work colleague who has been ill with cancer passed away this morning. He was only 31. Absolutely gutted. I only worked with the guy for 3 years but its still heart wrenching. Brings a lot of memories of my dad back as well who died from cancer 9 years ago. All in all, ****. Sorry for putting this out there guys, just need to let it out.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Exact same boat mate.

Lost someone yesterday that has turned the lights in the sky down.

Just got my head into collecting and listening to podcast etc to take my mind of it all.

I find it best to cancel all stressful and bullshit things for a few days. Sometimes its perfectly fine to say- STOP!- i dont give a ****- this my time- and wait for the dust to settle.

So im not worry about what day the ****ing recycling bags have to be put out.

I don't give to ****s about returning that call to that monkey twat.

I am going for a walk for a while and just concentrating on **** that makes me happy.

Will be back in a few days to recycle etc.....

Hope that helps mate- you have my number. :wink:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Cheers Grant, that did make me laugh. Think I'm going to get my collection out over the next few days and update my showcase's, hopefully take my mind of things!!

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Good idea mate- though this wont give you any comfort- my best mate has just lost her father and my girlfriends mum has just had a stroke on top of this.

Hey 2013- have a ****ing word with yourself!

Take your time buddy.

Richard_H

Grand Master
Sorry to hear all this **** lads. 2013 seems to have been a particular annus horribulus thus far.

I echo many of Grant's comments.

jackabina

Sith Lord
Sorry to hear your troubles fella. It won't help now, but time is a great healer.
Put a smile on your face, and re-visit the **** jokes thread!!
Best wishes mate.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Guys, it's a bummer when **** like this comes along.

Grant your absolutely right 2013 have a word with yourself

It's been the shirt test year ever for me as well

Edit...bastard ipad spell correction sucks :D Should read shittest :!:
Shirt test FFS :roll:

The one thing it does do is make you revisit the simple things in life, appreciate what you actually have and as you say ....Stop....I want to get off for a couple of days.

I genuinely wish you bothe the very best, and things will get better, if we can't think that then whats it all about :roll:

All the best guys, :D chin up and remember to tell someone you particularly dislike to F**k off...always makes me feel better :lol:

Hears a **** joke just for you two :wink:

A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of math disruption.

:D

x-pack

Grand Master
jedi_masters said:
Cheers Grant, that did make me laugh. Think I'm going to get my collection out over the next few days and update my showcase's, hopefully take my mind of things!!

That's exactly what you should do mate. Nothing like losing yourself staring at and rearranging your collection for a few hours. Always takes my mind of **** 8)

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Thanks guys for all your kind words. The jokes are def cheering me up.

Just pounded the streets with a run as well, clear the head and run out the frustrations.

You guys are better than any councillor and much better value for money!! :D

mumbo

Sith Lord
Sorry to hear this Chris, hope your able to pick yourself up with a vintage remedy and likewise Grant, sounds like you've got it worked out.

Pounding the streets is a good way of taking your mind off things and definitely invigorates the brain.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Sorry to hear you are on a downer Chris.

Life is all about ups and downs mate, when your suffering one the other is round the corner.

Thats as wise as it get from me, I just log on and read Rich and Todds posts to lift my spirits...

If you need anything, just drop me a PM :wink:

itfciain

Grand Master
Sorry to hear that mate - life can get pretty shitty sometimes - but as Neil says, time is a great healer

I reckon you should get your collection out - I remember a world of star wars when I was a kid where I could get lost for hours just playing with them - life is so much easier when you are a kid and I guess sometimes going back there is not a bad thing at all

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Sorry to hear your having one at the mo Chris, we'll miss you at SE2 but will surly raise a glass to you whilst there buddy, getting bogged down with it won't help so take some of Grants words to heart & let loose a little, the dross will still be there when you come down again m8.

Get your toys out & have a play, sure we would all get a kick out of some photos if you get some done.

Not much else I can say except that you know we are all here for you :wink:

Richard_H

Grand Master
Speeding of kids an Art teacher said he would give everything to have the vision of a child today. Wasnt sure what e meant until I thought about it a bit. When we look at our SW stuff now we don't see it properly. As kids though... What an experience. If I can find the time I think I'm going to do a full COO check on everything soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom