Feeling Sexy?

starshipriot

Jedi Master
Would a U grade of this just be smeared on the inside.of a plastic case?
Haha.

Being someone who rocks a bit of guyliner/warpaint when I'm on stage doing gigs I am sorely tempted to buy some!

x-pack

Grand Master
Many-a-time I've stood in the aisle at Boots bored shitless while the Mrs is looking at make-up. These products are no crazier than some of the other stuff on sale. Have you seen the names for shades of nail polish these days? It's as though Kate Moss named them while on a heavy night out with Tracey Emin ...on crack :shock:

aussiejames

Sith Lord
x-pack said:
Many-a-time I've stood in the aisle at Boots bored shitless while the Mrs is looking at make-up. These products are no crazier than some of the other stuff on sale. Have you seen the names for shades of nail polish these days? It's as though Kate Moss named them while on a heavy night out with Tracey Emin ...on crack :shock:

:lol:

If Mrs is looking at make-up, I am not looking at nail polish :oops:

I was worried about clicking on a thread started by TFB called 'feeling sexy'- usually involves pictures that can not be unseen :p

x-pack

Grand Master
aussiejames said:
x-pack said:

:lol:

If Mrs is looking at make-up, I am not looking at nail polish :oops:

I was worried about clicking on a thread started by TFB called 'feeling sexy'- usually involves pictures that can not be unseen :p

Anything shiny and brightly coloured gets my attention :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
When I go shopping with the misses we meet for lunch and then when it's time to go home.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom