Farthest From VI

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
To the guys who are coming Saturday night.

We normally have a few beers and then a curry, followed by a few more beers. There seems to be a lot of people coming and staying, so I think it might be a good idea to book, as the curryhouse in fordingbridge isn't massive. I hope no one will mind me taking the lead on this but I would be quite happy to take names and make a reservation.

Could you pm me if you would like me to do this. I will book it for 830 to give all of our northern wildling friends time to get over the wall and make it down south.

Table will be booked under the name Bateman ;)

Cheers

Ben

timbo72

Sith Lord
As im picking our new car up next week, if anybody wants collecting on my way down (Sat afternoon). Let me know and i'll see if its on my way. I'll be starting from Grimsby and heading in some sort of South west direction ;)

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Sales Table booked.

I have also asked for a backing table as I am going to have Tim's Rancor Pit on show, plus a few smaller ones.

Happy to take commissions on the day so have a think if your interested in getting one. I can do payment plans as these dioramas take a while especially if your attention to detail is as chronic as mine!

Bram

x-pack

Grand Master
What's the crack with the entry tickets? There's an early bird entry thing isn't there? Do people just turn up early and pay more to get in?

x-pack

Grand Master
SonOfJango said:
The crown and the ship are booked out. I'm in the Augustus John.

Augustus John is ok. 5 minutes walk away from the centre. They do a cracking breakfast :)

Jez

Sith Lord
Anyone who travels and camps in the falcon gets first dibs on everything, vvip entry, a signed David Tree program, a tenners worth of sales vouchers and a free cup of tea. absolute bullshit

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom